𝓥𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓾 𝓟𝓾𝓳𝓪

EDIT: NEXT UPDATE WILL ONLY BE POSTED IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 18 VOTES!!!

Ananya sat in her studio in Santacruz, penning the final lyrics for one of the songs on her album, "BEAU." The room was filled with her creative energy, the scent of fresh ink, and the soft hum of background music. She was deep in thought, crafting the perfect lines, when the door creaked open. Without turning around, she smiled, sensing Shubman's presence. Hastily shutting her notepad, she spun her chair to greet him.

"Hey Love," Shubman said, leaning in for a kiss on her cheek. "What are you working on? Writing about me, perhaps?"

Ananya blushed, playfully pushing him away. "Nope, it's top secret," she teased, leading him to the couch. She embraced him properly, her arms wrapping around his waist as she nestled her head on his shoulder.

"So, what do you want for your birthday? It's only a month away," she asked, looking up at him with anticipation.

He grinned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "I have everything I need right here," he said, tightening his hold on her. "I only want you." Ananya's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. 

"Stop it," she said, burying her face in his chest to hide her embarrassment. "But seriously Shub, we need to figure out the perfect place to move into. We've been searching for days and haven't found the one yet."

"Well, you're the expert," Shubman said, stroking her hair. "I trust your judgment,babe"

Ananya pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Actually, I did some research and found a place that fits our budget and is perfectly luxurious. We're going to check it out today."

"Sounds promising. Let's go!" He said, standing up with enthusiasm.

Disguised in masks and caps, Ananya and Shubman planned their exit strategically to avoid media and paparazzi. Shubman left first, and five minutes later, Ananya followed.

 Unbeknownst to them, K was following them.

In the car, She couldn't contain her excitement. "This place is supposed to have the best amenities. You're going to love it!" He chuckled, "Your excitement is contagious."

They arrived in Dadar, standing in front of the elite property at Island City Centre. The grandeur of the place was evident from the moment they set foot inside. Ananya, gripping Shubman's arm, eagerly explained all the amenities to him.

The agent gave them a comprehensive tour, highlighting the luxurious features. Shubman was equally impressed, and they both admired the space, envisioning their future together there. They went to a corner to discuss their decision.

"I think this is it," Ananya said, her eyes sparkling. "Yeah, it's perfect," Shubman agreed. "We'll split the cost equally, right?"

"Absolutely," She nodded. The flat was priced at 12 crores, and they both agreed to contribute equally to the purchase.

The agent, recognizing their celebrity status, requested a selfie. Ananya and Shubman obliged but requested that their relationship be kept private. The agent agreed, but as they were leaving, Ananya lagged behind.

With a stern look, she whispered to the agent, "If you reveal anything about us, you won't even realize when you've lost your job." The agent, taken aback suddenly, nodded quickly. Ananya smiled victoriously, shook his hand, and joined Shubman outside.