5:cum for him

Desline's POV

"oh father thanks for it all, Amen" as my brother finished praying we heard the doorbell and out of instinct I went and opened it. Thank goodness now I'll only get to see that Dumbo on sunday.

It was Tuesday and by now it has just been two days since I last saw him. My legs took a whole day to stop shaking.

"I'll get it" I said my head in high spirits going to open the door. We were all were by the gaming area relaxing when someone had to pray for the snacks.

I was in my cute purple pajama shorts and a shirt and honestly only the girls came in between the week so I was  ready for them hugs.

Opening the door with a wide smile I almost raised my hands and i swallowed hard seeing the devil himself standing with a smirk.

"come on, hug daddy will you? I am sure you missed me" he said and I swallowed hard oh God please send someone here like right now.

"what?? Are you crazy?" I asked and he smiled. "I will be, if you don't hug me" he said and whispered the last part. I quickly hugged him trying to pull back and he groaned not leaving my waist.

"Jason.... Leave me alone." I whispered and he smiled squeezing my ass and he chuckled when I shook reacting.

"Desline.... Who's there??" mom called and I smiled softly.

"it's just Funny and Anna ma, not a big deal" i screamed and he smiled. "such a good girl." he kissed my neck then dragged me outside and into his car.

Entering there he started driving and I gasped when he started rubbing small circles on my thigh causing me to just sit there not knowing what to do.

His hands movements trailed up my thighs and I sucked in a sharp breath.  This man was almost by my pussy which by the way was dripping so bad for him.

"mmmm... Wet for me I see." he complimented as his fingers caressed my woman and I closed my eyes.

"come on I want to hear you moan for me baby, I might as well make you cum today" he said and I bit on my lip.

Two fingers got stuck up my woman and he groaned when I moaned loudly.

"yess baby yes.... Feed me with your beautiful noise." he growled and his fingers went rapidly in me causing me to moan.

"fuck... Jason I don't want mom saying I'm not virgin after this..." I breathed out and he chuckled.

"why would she baby??" he asked as his fingers went deep and I moaned when he reached my g spot I knew cuz it felt so fucken...... Oooohhhhhh

"your.... Fi.. Fingers.... Are so... Biggggg" I moaned and he groaned as I clenched, on him tight and he made a stop by the mall.

"we're here baby." he said about to remove his fingers when I touched his hand.

"please, make me cum for you.... I'm such a good girl .... Please" I begged and he chuckled.

"you want to cum so badly don't you. Call me daddy yes?" he asked and I nodded.

"who is my little slave?" he asked his attention drifting to me fully and I moaned.

"dadddyyy, please make me cum..... I'm your little slave.... I'll cum all for you and nobody else... Please don't leave me hanging..... Fuck imma cum" I breathed out and he chuckled then twisted his fingers over and over again.

"cum for me baby" he said and I instantly came and he chuckled when I touched his hand.

"good girl... Look at you cumming for daddyy" he complemented as now his hand was full of my liquids then he licked his finger hungrily.

"and you're so tasty too" he rasped out and I moaned softly responding.

I couldn't feel my legs at all and my whole body was under as hocked state and he smiled leaning close and as hungry as I was I couldn't kiss him right here.

"thank you daddy" I said softly and he chuckled.

"now you are mines baby okay.... You are all mines.... Who do you belong to Desline?" he asked and I closed my eyes

"only you daddy Jason" I said softly and he chuckled opening some box and gave me yogurt "eat this I'll be back" he said and I smiled softly.

Hehehehe

Another update guys

Thanks for reading

Kaybes love you so much