22: sexy payback

Desline's pov

Jason was busy sucking on my neck creating more Hickeys and I moaned out like he was so ready to devour me right there.

My hands went inside his pants and I groaned... Imagine this huge thing in you... How does he manage to make it fit???

He groaned as I started strocking it squeezing my boobs and I was a shaking mess.

"daddyyyyy... Pleasseee.." I cried out and he groaned.

"come on baby... Be daddys good girl" he said and there was knocking on the door.

"who's there." he groaned irritated and I heard a chuckle. "it's me Steve, We came to see how Desline is doing in the work environment." he said and I couldn't afford them to see me like this so I quickly went under his table which had a glass tinted Mirror blocking it.

He smiled touching my hair and I promised myself I will keep quiet.

"come in." he said and the sound of the door opening hit my ears and I smiled "hey Steve how are you?" he asked and I smiled as he kept his calm "I'm good and you?" he asked and Jason flashed his one off kind smiles.

"I'm good thanks" he said and I smiled widely. "aah if it isn't the queen of the house... How are you mama." he said and I was sure my mom was blushing "I'm good thank you Mr Grey." he said and I smiled at the tone of her voice.

I looked at Jason's legs and I went in between them and since his belt was already gone, I opened the zipper and palmed his huge self causing him to growl a little bit.

Dad was asking so many questions about me and I was not focusing and it's clear neither was Jason. He grappled my hair and looked down shaking his head and I giggled inside my head.

"no Steve your daughter is amazing Steve... Uh.. Just like that" he breathed out and I smiled widely sucking his tip like a lolly pop and massaging his balls and he groaned.

"so can we see her?" mom asked and he chuckled "yes.. Ofcourse... Please wait outside I'll be there in a few." he said and they stood up causing me to smirk as I deep throated him and he groaned loudly.

I'm sure mom and dad turned and he just gave them a smile showing them he's alright.

The door opened and closed again and that's when he looked at me

"fuck baby... I'm close" he groaned and I continued sucking him off and he just exploded in me.

"that stunt you pulled off... We will deal with each other at home... That's what you get for trying to make a fool out of daddy mmh?" he said and i giggled kissing him.

"thought you liked making people cum infront of the pastor" I said and he shook his head pointing at the other door.

"fix yourself up baby ill see you in a few." he said adjusting his clothes and I smiled softly.

I was finished in 5 minutes and when I came out of the room I giggled as someone was calling for me using the announcement speakers by the halls.

If you are coming Desline press the button under the elevator."he said and I did that and he stopped talking.

I went on the receptionist and hugged both of them and they smiled.

"you are so cure baby... Wow you look like a woman" she said and I smiled "I do.." I trailed off when Adrian walked to us.

"Mrs Grey.." he trailed off when I facepalmed Jason coming next to me and he walked pass.

"oh yeah I forgot that one tiny detail.. The companies shareholders didn't want more workers... By that I mean my mom and brothers.. So I told them she's my wife" he said nervously and dad smiled widely.

"wow Mr grey I don't know how to thank you." he said and mom hugged him softly.

"thanks for taking good care of my baby." Mom said and I smiled widely in relief.

Another update

Thanks for reading

Love you guys

♥️💕💖❤️