28: punishment

Desline's pov

I looked down as now he managed to somehow make me kneel in front of him and he groaned before coming down to one knee

"baby... This state you're in.. All submitted and fully under my control is toxic... I want to bend you and claim you there and there but then naughty babies don't derseve that now do they?" he asked and I shivered

"I.. I'm sorry... I'll never.." I trailed off when he stood up... I thought it was a joke at first but then seing he wasn't happy for real I decided to apologize as I truly felt bad and he shook his head

"stay here... I'll be back.... Don't move or go anywhere... You know that when you do that... Daddy won't be happy" he said and I nodded as he walked out

************

"fuck baby.... Shit no" he groaned and he came and carried me up to him regret plastered his face as I was now hiccuping.

"baby sorry... I'm so sorry" he breathed out placing me on the bed.

okay I will explain what exactly happened.

So he left me and went away for about two hours and thirty minutes and i was still kneeling down with no clothes on.

"baby... You saw I took a long time why didn't you stand up... Oh my goodness" I sniffed and looked at him with teary eyes.

"I didn't want to make you mad" I said and he groaned "I'm sorry i was going to take five minutes but then mark called as he found a leak in our bank accounts so I went to sort it out completely forgot about you" he said and I couldn't believe my ears..

I get he felt guilty but he was punishing himself more by letting guilt consume him.

"I'm such a bad husband and I am truly sorry... Baby you-" he took ointment in the side of the table and rubbed it softly on my knees and I smiled.

"not to lie daddy... It was kind of a turn on seing you all dominant and stuff" I whispered...

Even though I didn't quite like the fact that my knees feels like someone shot them and that he left me alone but I love this man and I didn't want guilt to eat him up.

"lets finish up baby... Your nipples are hard" he said touching them and I closed my eyes.

"they've been like that for quite sometime" I said and he groaned and before I knew it he sucked one in his mouth and I bit my lip closing my eyes.

"who's your daddy baby?" he asked and I moaned when he slapped my boob.

I really don't know why it feels so fucking good when a guy slaps my boob... Literally.

"it's you... Amm.. Soorryyy daddyyyyy" I breathed out and he smashed his lips on mines and fireworks erupted in my systems.

"fucking mine" he groaned and I moaned when his fingers started dancing around my clit rubbing it and he chuckled.

"always ready for me ain't you?" he asked and groaned when I started taking his clothes off "are you sure baby?" he asked and I nodded and he groaned squeezing my ass.

Pinning my hands on top of my head he trusted into me harshly and I moaned out loud.

"daddyyyyy?!!! Aahh" I moaned and he chuckled "you like my dick in you don't you?" he asked.

"yess daddyyyyy... Pleaseee harder.." I begged and he groaned as he started bitting my nipple whilst he increased his pace.

"yes... Omg... Fuck..." he groaned as his grip on me was hard which turned me on ten times more.

I'm sure I'll have marks of his hands everywhere on me today after we are done.

"cum for me baby" he groaned and just like that I let go and he chuckled turning me around to all fours as  he entered me from behind.

"no...Just.. oo...dont stop" I cried and he groaned it was funny how much control he had over my body and I couldn't even respond properly.

"fuck baby... You're toxic" he groaned and I moaned as his pace increased too it was clear his one was close and holding it means he was going to cum hard.

Another uodate

Sorry for cliffhanging 😂

I still love youu❤️