You are now a Host!

"I'm not joining the host club." I replied with a cold tone.

"Boss already said you are." Kaoru said behind me.

"You're already a part of the club." Hikaru said.

That sent a cold chill down my spine.

"Well (F/N)-Chan needs a type." Honey said while staring at me he was in front of me so I turned around and saw Tamaki.

I turned to the left and saw the twins. Then the right I saw Kyoya and Haruhi.

Everyone is surrounding me in a circle.

"Hm, I don't know how to describe this girl." The twins said putting their chin on their palm.

"Well to begin with she's short tempered." Kyoya gave off a bright smile in a cheerful tone.

"Hey, four eyes say something one more time I swe-"

"Definitely not the chill type." Hikaru chuckled a bit.

"You too red he-"

"She seems feisty don't you think?" Tamaki said staring at me.

"From that temper, you bet" Kaoru crossed his arms smirking at me.

"My temper isn't that bad you damn Morons." I rolled my eyes at them.

Honey was sitting down at a table stuffing cake into his mouth swinging his feet.

It's 6 am isn't it a bit too early for cake?

"That's not bad idea Tamaki-senpai." Haruhi commented to Tamaki's idea.

"What would make you say that!"

"Well after those years living with you oh man the flashbacks." Haruhi said the flashbacks gave her shivers down her spine.

Her face looked a bit exhausted.

"Really my precious Haruhi? THEN THE FEISTY TYPE IT IS!" His eyes lit up and were sparkling and hugged Haruhi while nuzzling his head on her neck.

' he has issues '

"But anyways"

"What the heck is the host club about?" I questioned Tamaki.

"Oh, I've been waiting for you to ask that!" He let go of Haruhi, Haruhi was trying to catch her breath with her hands on her knees.

"The Ouran host club is where the school most handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands, just think of it as the Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich & beautiful."

Tamaki had a dramatic tone with a smile on his, face holding a rose to me with rose petals falling behind him slowly.

"Sorry, but I don't want to entertain morons." I covered my mouth while yawning.

The rose petals all fell to the floor at once. Tamaki gave me a shocked face.

"I mean I'm a girl also, it would have been kind of awkward since I'm the only girl here besides Haruhi, but she's pretending to be male."

You could hear the keys of the keyboard being stopped from getting typed on. Kyoya glanced over at me.

"You're quite right (f/n), but you still owe me and it wouldn't hurt to give a shot you can join or pay me back another way."