The new case of kidnaps!

I got shoved into a car. I could hear the car engines starting up and sooner or later the car went off on driving. I was sliding to the other side of the car. This couldn't be a car too big. My eyes were still shut.

I hit something hard and fell on my back groaning in pain. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hikaru and Kaoru towering over me.

I sat up, I assume they already sensed that I was going to hit them. They quickly backed away when I was aiming for their head to pull their hair.

"You idiots, You just kidnapped me!" I yelled at them. I was glaring at both of them. They both chuckled and put their hands up as a defense.

"Calm down, Kyoya told us you weren't going to attend the meeting so we decided to take you." They both laughed nervously rubbing the back of their neck.

"Also it's not really kidnaping if you know the person." They both mumbled the whole sentence.

"Whatever." I sighed blowing a hair out the way looking out of the window. Honestly, What do girls see in mischievous twins that shares "brotherly love." Thinking about how girls are fond of them makes me shiver.

* Time Skip *
I hopped out of the limo with both of the twins on my side. The limo drove off and the smoke cleared out from the car.

There was a huge mansion with a lot of windows outside and 2 wide glass doors... It was pretty nice. I could see Tamaki running up to me at full speed. He was yelling about something about my precious daughter coming?

His arms were wide out ready for a hug. Nope, not going to have another hard time trying to breathe. I stepped onto the side.

Tamaki fell on the ground which made a loud thud.

"You're still my precious daughter." Tamaki mumbled out his words. I swear he's such an idiot.

Kaoru helped up Tamaki back up to his feet while Hikaru was dying from laughter. We all walked up to the mansion. Before we went inside I asked. "So who's place is this?"

"Oh, Kyoyas." The twins both replied while walking inside. I walked behind them.

When I walked in the place seems more dull and plain than I thought it was supposed to be.

* Time skip *

"I still don't understand why the meeting has to be at my home." Kyoya let out a sigh trying his best not to sound annoyed.

"I don't know why I have to be here." I mumbled scanning the room. All of the hosts were sitting on the floor in a circle, Honey wasn't sitting on the floor he was on Mori's lap instead.

"So can we just get to the point of the meeting?" Haruhi said. She sounded quite annoyed, she's not even trying to hide it.

"Well um, about that, well I don't know what the meeting is about..." Tamaki said mumbling out the last few words. Everyone's jaw dropped except for Kyoya, he just sat there like he's already used to Tamaki's nonsense.

"So we're just here for no reason?.." Haruhi exclaimed.

" Yes?...." Tamaki said lower than a whisper. Everyone in the room was shooting glares at him until he went to his ' Emo corner ' and sat there drawing imaginary circles. We all let out a sigh of annoyance.

**

We ended up having an actual meeting about how we're going to set up for tomorrow.

There were sleeping hosts on the floor. All of them were in deep sleep. Kyoya and I were the only ones awake. I can't believe they get that tired so easily, well I guess I have no room to talk Anyways, It was 11 PM and the silence was getting really awkward.

Kyoya was next to me on the couch typing on his laptop nonstop. I was scrolling down my blog on my phone. I haven't posted in a while and people are commenting like if I'm dead or something.

"I'm going home now, It's really late." I said. I got up and grabbed my flats right when I was about to walk I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

' of course, i'm sure you idiot. I don't want to be here spending a night with a pervert, a stupid blonde, and mischievous twins. '

I let out the fakest smile I could have done and replied with.

"Yes, i'm sure." I ran out of the house still holding my flats.

I saw Kyoya's driver standing by the limo half asleep. He quickly whipped his head up when he saw me.

I told him the directions to my house when he opened the door of the limo for me. I hopped inside and sat down.

The door slammed and the engines were starting. Kyoya mansion was getting smaller and smaller and now it was no longer in my sight.

**

I walked inside of my room. I was exhausted of annoying hosts & whining servants .. Well not whiny, but worried.

It was nice how the servants were worried that I was gone for the whole day I guess. I threw my flats next to my bed and started removing my clothes which I let fall on the floor.

I got my nightgown from my closet and slipped it on. I went to my bed and went under the covers getting comfortable. I let out a huge yawn pulling up the covers and closing my eyes.

' ding '

My eyes opened up back quickly.

' who the hell is sending messages at this time? '

I turned around to grab my phone off the counter. I adjusted the brightness of my phone quickly, I don't want my eyes to burn ... Again.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had 11 new messages. Ugh great.

' ding '

Now 12.. I clicked on my messages and saw an unknown number.

461-118: Hello ____

Me: Who's the idiot that texted me 12 times?

461-118: Actually I'm not an idiot & Kyoya.

Me: I swear you should be hired as a stalker or something if you can get information from anyone like this.

I clicked on his number and options popped up.

Block number
Create new contact
Delete conversation.

I clicked create new contact... Hmm what would be a perfect name for him?
Perverted alien? That suits him perfectly.

I let out a little chuckle.

We both talked to each other until 2 AM. He's not bad as I thought he was, but I hope he's a morning person because clearly, he won't get any sleep tonight. I closed my eyes and went into deep sleep.