What?

Authors note: this isn't really important but I just realized I've been spelling Kaoru's name wrong the whole time .-. .

"Sorry for the trouble (f/n) I wouldn't think my car would have gotten stolen." Kyoya apologized. So I'm in his living room, we had to call a driver of his to pick us up.

"No need to apologize, do you have any idea how it could've of got stolen?" I said. I was curious after all he did have his keys and he left the door locked. It's impossible, well not impossible since anything is possible well that's what I heard, but it's close to impossible.

"Nope, I have no idea, but I have other cars." He said. Not that I'm surprised his family owns whatever amount of companies I don't even know, all I do know is that the kid is filthy rich.

"I did enjoy the time with you, that's the only thing that matters right?" He said. I laughed a bit I couldn't lie I had a great time with him. "So did I Kyoya." I smiled at him, he did the same. I was leaning towards his shoulder.

*ring*

Or not. I went straight back to my position. "Who messaged you?" Kyoya cocked an eyebrow. "I don't know let me check." I mumbled.

Unknown Number: Tell Kyoya thanks for letting me borrow the car!

Um what.

Me: And who's this?

Unknown number: Well it's Tamaki silly (f/n)!

Did he just. What I bet he didn't even ask. Hurray for Tamaki.

Me: Did you even ask to borrow his car?

I clicked on his number and created a new contact naming him, Stupid French guy.

Stupid French Guy: Oh yeah I forgot that.

Me:How did you 'steal' the car?

Stupid French Guy: I had an extra pair of keys! Also Haruhi didn't want to be at the carnival.

Me: That's great changing the subject So you did steal it?

Stupid French guy: No I borrowed the car without asking.

Me: So you did steal it.

Stupid French guy: What, I did.

Me: Just noticed?

Stupid French guy: I'm such a horrible person! Omg (f/n) please help me sneak back in his car!!

Me: No

Stupid French guy: Pleaseeeeeeeeee!

I just sighed and turned off my phone. Tamaki, he's something else I swear.

*ring ring ring*

*11+ new notifications*

What the heck, my phone is going to burn up because of him.

"Who the hell is that...again?" Kyoya asked. "U-um I don't know." I stuttered. Wait why did I just stutter? You know I'm not acting like myself. I opened up to my contacts and clicked Stupid French Guy.

Me: Tamaki Fine I'll help you stop blowing my shit up.

Not even a minute Tamaki texted back.

Stupid French guy: Yay!

I rolled my eyes.

***
Ah, for some reason it feels like it's been forever that I haven't been to school. Even though it hadn't, class hasn't started yet and I'm absolutely bored.

I'm in the school courtyard with some fancy ass water fountains. I'm not really used to this school after all this place is just awkward. I don't know what can get more weird about a group of people that's like a strip club for rich kids, but instead, they make tea and flirt.

"(F/n)?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked towards the direction of where the voice came from. It was Hikaru, and surprisingly he wasn't with his second evil twin Kaoru.

"Oh hey Hikaru, where's that evil twin of yours?" I smiled a bit, just to lighten up the mood, even though the mood wasn't awkward I bet it would be in any second.

"Music room, or host room." He let out a little laugh and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't even know what to call it now, to be honest." He said.

I only laughed with him. "I can agree, it's been a while hasn't it, ever since that time you were stalking me." I said.

He only turned pink a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess since we don't have class any longer together." Well no duh, ah Hikaru can't get any smarter than this.

"But I've been meaning to ask you for advice." So the great Hikaru, who can only make eye contact with a girl and get them instantly in love needs advice? This should be interesting.

"About?" I said looking up at him.

He cleared his throat. "Well I've been liking a girl for a while, but I don't know how to confess my love." He said.

The evil mischievous attractive twin who flirts with girls 5 days a week and 2 hours each day, doesn't know how to confess his love? This is unexpected.

"Hikaru, you make tea and flirt I'm pretty sure you can confess your love to any girl, they would fall heads over knees, whatever the line is." I said.

He only let out a big sigh and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I love you (f/n)." Was the only thing I heard.