Britain's New Suspect

GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHOSSSSSSSSSSSSS BACK. HAHHAHA GOT THAT RIGHT IT'S AUTHOR WHO'S BACK (; , ANYWAYS I UPDATED SOONER THAN I THOUGHT. BUT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS XX - Author

"What the hell Hikaru just pulling me out of an argument like that!" I said gritting my teeth narrowing my eyes at Hikaru. "Yeah, at least we got out of the drama." Haruhi sighed sounding exhausted. "I swear that raccoon messed up eyeliner bitch makes me upset." I said in a sassy tone crossing my arms.

"Well isn't she loved." Hikaru and Kaoru both laughed together. "Yeah yeah, whatever anyways what do you fools want?" I looked up at them leaning against the wall. "Well, our most important items went missing, like everyone's."

"Exactly what are you missing?" I questioned them.

"Kaoru and I are missing a bunch of jewelry, Honey is missing the last gift he received from his grandparents, Tamaki is missing a necklace he received from his mom, and we noticed that Kyoya notebook is missing also." Hikaru said. "So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Check if you're missing anything important."

"The only thing important to me is my laptop and cell phone and it's on my bed." I walked towards my room opening the door. I pointed towards my bed, "Hm strange you're not missing anything (f/n)." Kaoru said putting his hand under his chin.

"How about you Haruhi?" Hikaru looked over at Haruhi.

"Well, I'm not carrying anything important with me so..." Haruhi rubbed the back of her neck.

"Wait how do you know Kyoya notebook is missing I was just arguing with him. Wouldn't he carry that thing into battle with him?" I said yawning.

"Well yeah, but not all the time, he left it on his desk this time and it's not there anymore." Hikaru mumbled.

"Very strange." A voice said we all turned towards the direction of Tamaki with Honey and Mori.

"Host club family looks like we're going to have a meeting." Tamaki said moving his bangs out of his eyes.

"Without Kyoya?" Haruhi bluntly said.

"Um yeah, Most of the Host club family we're having a meeting." Tamaki said.

***

"I have no idea what we're doing." Tamaki bluntly said staring down at the floor.

"Yeah neither do I." Honey said leaning on Mori's chest.

"Well great looks like I'm not getting the ten minutes back of my life." I bluntly said, which made Haruhi and the Twins laugh. "Okay, let's stop messing around here and get serious now." Kaoru said, "Right!" Hikaru said.

"So what we're dealing with is the disappearance of our valuables?" Haruhi put on a hand on her chin, everyone let out a small 'mhm'. "Okay, so Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, and Honey stuff went missing?"

"So did Kyoya's." Tamaki added.

"Right, but it was a notebook nothing really important unless you're curious what he writes." Haruhi said, "I doubt there's anything important in the notebook anyways."

"Who knows, but (f/n) weren't you curious what was in the notebook?" Hikaru said looking over at me.

"I mean who isn't." I scoffed crossing my arms.

"How about you Haruhi, are you missing anything?" Honey questioned Haruhi, " I don't have anything important on me." Haruhi stated leaning on the wall. "Well, we're not getting very far with the information we have." Tamaki sighed running a hand through his hair, "I guess it's time for plan B!" Tamaki slammed his hand on the table that got everyone's attention on him. "Let's set up cameras and hide in camouflage disguises waiting for the thief to come out and attack once again."

"I don't think that will be necessary." A voice called out from behind us, we all turned around only to see the one and only Amy. "And why is that?" I said my voice filled with venom, honestly, she's getting on my last nerves acting all high and mighty. "Because maybe you and your little friend are the thieves." She said in a taunting voice coming down to my height. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Tch proof?"

"Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that your friend and you are the only people who's stuff didn't go missing."

"No." I bluntly said.

"And don't you think it's a bit suspicious that the missing stuff is under the mattress and your friends?"

"What?" I said cocking an eyebrow.

"Look while your other friends try to find the thieves it turned out to be you the whole time." She had a smirk plastered on her face.

"And how would you know the stuff would have been hidden?"

"Well easy I searched around the whole place while you had the meeting."

"But (f/n)-chan and Haruhi wouldn't do that kind of stuff." Honey said clenching his eyebrows.

"Ah, but believe it kid, do you really know that much about your friends?" She sneered.

I looked over at everybody, they all seemed betrayed. Tamaki was rubbing his temples, Twins were quiet, Haruhi had her arms crossed with a worried face, Mori just seemed off.

"Show me the evidence and i'll believe you." Tamaki said in a firm voice staring at her.

"Sure thing."

I got up and pushed her out of the way, I hastily made my way to my room only to see that all of the missing stuff was laying on my bed. Footsteps were approaching and made a stop right behind me.

"So it was true." Hikaru muttered staring at Haruhi then me.

"And the other stuff?" Kaoru said looking over at Amy.

"On her friend's bed." She replied in a normal tone.

"This isn't true-" Before I could finish I got cut off from a voice.

"What a shame you would do this (F/N)."

I looked over at the door to see Kyoya. He was leaning against the door with his head tilted to the side. He seemed unimpressed, he was wearing his usual frown.

I let out a sigh clenching my nose, "Like I said it wasn't me why would even believe her in the first place?"

I felt betrayed. I may not be showing any emotions on the outside, but inside I was kind of breaking down.

"Have fun looking for a new place to stay."

"What, You can't just kick me out like that!"

"Don't worry Haruhi could go with you." Kyoya gave me a close-eyed smile.

"What a shame, guess they don't trust us anymore." Haruhi said glaring at Kyoya.

"Fine i'll give you options, prove your innocence in a week if you can't you're out for good and you won't hear from us again same goes for you Haruhi."

I narrowed my eyes, "Wow you're such an idiot I can't believe you would actu-."

"Deal or no deal?" He cut me off, his glasses flashing.

Everybody was silent staring at Haruhi and I. The tension in the room was getting real thick.

"Fine." I said

"Very well." He said exiting the room with everyone else.

I sighed about to exit the door until I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

"He's mine." She whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

And with that, Amy left the room, leaving me standing still at the doorway.