Endless

It's been days ever since Tamaki tried making Kyoya jealous, so he can confess his so called "feelings" for me.

It's a bunch of BULLSHIT

I really doubt he has feelings for me, this is hopeless, I sighed while putting on my shoes. Even if he did have feelings for me, would I return it back?

I'm not gonna lie, perverted alien is pretty cute.

I grabbed my backpack, keys, phone and left the house, locking my door of course. Another day of hell, isn't that beautiful?

Even though I hated going to school, I enjoyed the walks heading there. I could take everything off my mind that's been stressing me out, It's spring now, the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, the butterflies ar-

"HEY HEY WATCH OUUUUUTTTTTT~!!!" A small boy interrupted my thoughts, he has a frantic look on his face, he was holding a cup holder with 4 coffees on roller skates and it seemed like he was coming to me.

Wait is he coming to me?

"MOVE LADY ARE YOU DEAF?!" The small brunette yelled.

OH SHIT HE IS COMING TO ME.

Before I could move the boy fell on top of me spilling ALL 4 hot coffees on me. He was a small boy, 5'2, hazelnut eyes, messy brown hair. His face was right on my chest...

MY CHEST

"O-o-h I'm s-s-so sorry I-I didn't mean to I was just trying out my new roller skates and and and," The boy stuttered, moving his head around like crazy, he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Oh I'll give him something to cry about, I gave no attention to his words whatsoever, his apologies became slurs to me, I furrowed my eyebrows and raised my fist, right before I could land my punch, he magically got up without helping himself.

I looked at him as he was getting up aaaaaand it was Kyoya who was helping him up, he grabbed the young boy by the back of his shirt. The young boy got back up struggling with his balance because of his roller skates and eventually was able to stand straight, he brush the dirt off with his hands fixing his shirt.

"L-l-Ike I said I'm terribly sor-"

"No need to be, run off now or I'll actually do something" Kyoya interrupted the small boy, he pushed up his glasses and gave him an unamused look, before you know it the kid was skating off to god knows where.

"(Y/N)?" Kyoya said, sticking his hand out for me.

"Yeah no thanks, I can get up myself," I shooed his hand away, I grunted while getting up slowly with my knees wobbly and the smell of coffee on my shirt.

"Stubborn as always I see." Kyoya crossed his arms staring at me with one eyebrow raised.

"'Not stubborn I just don't need help from a weirdo."

Kyoya scoffed, "Are you going to go to school like that?"

"Like what?" I gave him an annoyed look.

"Like that," he pointed at my shirt which was covered with coffee.

Before I could say anything Kyoya grabbed my wrist and started walking us towards the school. "Before you say anything I'll ask one of my servants to bring you a new uniform, you'll have to pay me back soon, your deadline is next week (Y/N)," Kyoya then looked back at me, I'm not sure if I'm delusional or not, but I think I saw a light smirk.

I face palmed.

oh god.