one dare but it's really chaotic-

CrystalThePenSimp (ik you only dared uno rulebook but i'm making all the main kids read it-)

UNO Rulebook: "Well... I thought this was just going to be a normal group chat AU..."

Sunset Marker: "That was anything BUT normal."

UNO Rulebook: "NO BUT LIKE, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE A HAPPY LITTLE STORY WITH SOME HUMOUR THROWN IN, NOT HAVE CHARACTERS COMMIT-"

Toxic Marker: "I still remember how Sunset reacted when we realised our dads were included in the fic."

UNO Rulebook: "Yeah, the look on her face was priceless."

Sunset Marker: "Hey! Not MY fault I didn't expect it coming!"

Toxic Marker: "The title of that part was LITERALLY 'the fear of the dark', and it started off with our uncle being kidnapped, HOW DID YOU NOT GUESS THAT?"

Sunset Marker: "I WAS TOO INVESTED!"

UNO Rulebook: "Still shocked that I actually got to see who my uncle is!"

Zenith Marker: "What are you four on about?! Me and Lava wanna know!"

Lava Obby Marker: "Yes, yes! Tell us, pleeeease!"

UNO Rulebook: "Umm... it's a bit... mature."

Lava Obby Marker: "I can handle it-"

Toxic Marker: "No Lava Obby, you are four years old."

Lava Obby Marker: "PLEEEEEASE!"

UNO Rulebook: "...We'll tell you when you're older, okay?"

Lava Obby Marker: "Fine... will you tell me now?"

Sunset Marker: "I- no, still too young."

.

Lava Obby Marker: *walking away* "Fine... hmph!"

Zenith Marker: "It's okay, Lava! I can always ask my mother to get us some ice cream!"

Lava Obby Marker: "Really?"

Zenith Marker: "Yep!"

.

UNO Rulebook: "Anyways... do you have any theories as to what is happening in the most recent parts? I think I have a few ideas!"

Draw Two: *written: Fire away.*

UNO Rulebook: "Well... they're more of predictions."

Sunset Marker: "Ooh, tell us, tell us!"

UNO Rulebook: "Okay... you know how it's confirmed that Crystal was the one to kill Eraser, right?"

Toxic Marker: "I KNEW IT! Told you, Sunset. You just weren't believing me!"

Sunset Marker: "Don't be slandering my third favourite in this!"

Draw Two: *written: Let me guess, her first two favorites are her dads?*

Sunset Marker: "...Yes."

Draw Two: *written: Knew it.*

UNO Rulebook: "Well... I have a prediction that they'll most likely have a... self-hatred arc, due to what happened with Pen most recently in the story."

Draw Two: *written: Wait, what happened with Pen?*

UNO Rulebook: "You... didn't read the most recent part?"

Draw Two: *written: No, let's just say that the trigger warnings reminded me of some things..."

UNO Rulebook: "Oh... *looks up at them* ...Draw Two?"

Draw Two: *tears up*

Sunset Marker: "Oh, yeah, THAT part. Really made me hate Draw 4, y'know-"

Draw Two: "D-DON'T MENTION HIM! *breaks down*"

Sunset Marker: *a bit stunned*

UNO Rulebook: "DRAW TWO! *kneels down next to them* I- What happened? Wh-What did he do...?"

Draw Two: *crying*

Toxic Marker: "H-Hang on... they can speak?"

UNO Rulebook: "Yeah... they explained that they just simply choose not to, for reasons they haven't told me... but judging by the... rip... I assumed the worst..."

Draw Two: "Wh- was... was that why... you always... invited me over...?"

UNO Rulebook: "Yes... hug? My mum says that hugs can help out in times like these..."

Draw Two: *silently hugs him, still crying*

UNO Rulebook: "You know you can tell me anything..." *turns to the twins* "Hey, this might get a bit... serious, maybe you two should go find your cousins. I don't know if you guys are ready to hear this..."

Toxic Marker: "No, no, I was thinking the same. *takes Sunset's free hand* Come on Sunset, let's go..."

*the twins leave*

Draw Two: "..." *grabs their whiteboard and pen*

UNO Rulebook: "Prefer to just write it down?"

Draw Two: *nods*

UNO Rulebook: "Okay..."

*silence*

Draw Two: *sighs* *written: I wasn't always an only child... I had three siblings - Red, Yellow, and Blue. Everything was fine for a while... but then we went somewhere we really shouldn't have, and now... I'm all that's left. It was my fault, since I was the one most eager to go.*

UNO Rulebook: "Wh- Hey... it's not your fault."

Draw Two: "Wh-What...?"

UNO Rulebook: "...How old were you when that happened?"

Draw Two: "...Twelve..."

UNO Rulebook: "You were just a kid. Hell, I was just as eager and impulsive as you were around that age! You really were just curious... don't blame yourself for that... I'm sure your siblings wouldn't want that..."

Draw Two: "They... wouldn't?"

UNO Rulebook: "No... not at all."

Draw Two: "But... he does..."

UNO Rulebook: "You don't mean to tell me... your own... 'father' says it's your-"

Draw Two: *latches onto UNO Rulebook, starting to cry*

UNO Rulebook: "...Draw Two?"

Draw Two: "Y-Yes..."

UNO Rulebook: "..."

UNO Rulebook: "How fucking disgraceful. My dad says people who treat their own children like that don't deserve to live... and he's right."

Draw Two: "C-Can I... stay with your parents...? I-I don't want... to go... back... to him..."

UNO Rulebook: "...I'm sure they'll allow it."

-----------------------------------------------------------

that moment when one dare can make like 850 words-