SHE'S GONE

Joe's P.O.V.
So I wake up phone ringing. I look at the caller id and see that it was my mom." Hey mom whats up " I asked. She was screaming in the phone. I asked her to calm to. She managed to utter out "JOELLE'S GONE." I got up and woke Ronia and told her what was going on and she got up and put on clothes. I drove as fast as I could to my mom's house. Once we arrived there were police cars every where. Ronia ran up to my mom and asked her what happened.My mom and my dad were crying HARD.My mom said " We put Joelle to bed at 9:30. I checked up on her once and a while during the night till i went to sleep. Once I woke up this morning i went in her room she was gone." she said 
Ronia's P.O.V. 
" I think I know who took her." I said. I ran to the car and hopped into the drivers seat. I drove to Seth's house. I banged on his door with Joe by my side.Seth opened the door with an evil grin on his face." WHERE IS SHE." I asked through my gritted teeth."Where is who." He said still smiling. I pushed him out the way. When I walked past him i saw "THAT BITCH" As i call her. Get up and stand in front of me. "Move unless you want a serious beat down." I said. She didn't move. I balled up my fist. Next thing you know she hit me with something and everything went black. I couldn't see anything but i could hear. I heard Joe fighting off everyone. Soon my eyes gained sight. I saw Joe push the door in . I got up and ran down the stairs to see Joelle with bruises an blood on her body. I couldn't help but cry. Joe hurried and put Joelle in the car and rushed her to the hospital. When the doctor comes back they tell us that Joelle is in comma. We asked if we could see her he said that it was fine. Once we got there I went outside the room and contacted WWE and ask if we could have time off because of what happened to Joelle. They said to take as much time as we need. 
Joe's P.O.V
I can't believe that sick basterd did to my daughter i am gonna make him pay believe that.