Late

Ronia's P.O.V
The next morning. I didn't know what to do. Me and Joe just had our first big fight.
And the thought just came to me. We have not been thinking about our wedding. I mean he did ask me to marry him right?!
I couldn't get this off my mind.
I mean I really want him to marry me but I don't think that he is ready to get married.
After this I know I'm not going back to sleep.
I looked at my phone that was sitting on the nightstand and it said 4:45 . We will be leaving at 7:00. I got time.
In the mean time u mine as well take a shower. I got up and removed Joe's arm Fromm my waist.
He just turned over. "Thank God I whispered.
After thinking it over with myself. I thought since I have time I mine as well take a bath. And RELAX. Light a candle and keep it moving.
I turned in the hot water and just let it run.  I nicely put my hair up into a bun. And  threw some soap into the water and created some bubbles. (The perfect amount)
I turned the water off and got in. ( I toke my clothes off before)
I just sat there and soaked.  It was relaxing. I closed my eye and I think I feel asleep in the tub. But I was woken up by a tall muscular man standing over me.
"Morning Sunshine" he said with an extended arm. I grabbed it and grabbed my towel and walked out the bathroom. Changed into my clothes for the airport and packed my bag with all of my stuff and Joes stuff. Me and Joe share a bag and the girls share a bag. Good thing that there bag was already packed. I was just about to finish packing my bag when I hear "Ronia think fast." To have my bra be thrown at my. Good thing I know how to catch.
"Alright you get the bags and I will get the girls."  I looked at my phone that was still sitting on the nightstand and checked the time.
6:20. When I say I have never moved faster in my life I have never moved faster.
25 minutes later. We are just arriving at the air port. I was scared that we might miss or flight.
Flight 345 Flight 345 now bordering. We rushed to the door and woke up the baby in the process. Once we got our seats we all just went to sleep on the plane. Everyone except the baby.

Sorry this chapter didn't make any sense to the story now I just wanted to get something in before I went to bed 🙄🙄🙄🙄 sorry again and HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎊🎉🎁