Maybe

Joe's P.O.V

So me and Ronia went our seprate ways to go to the locker rooms and meet up at the food area. So the whole locker room is talking about it. Ronia and I getting married on tv. The thing is she doesn't know. This can only go 2 ways. And i hope it goes as planned.

Ronia's P.O.V
Gossip going around the ladies locker but nobody is telling what it is. And everyone is being very weird. I wonder if there was a memo that i missed. Nobody was talking to me what did I do. i have no idea whats going. I'm getting mad.

(45 minutes later)

Joe's P.O.V
Alright the time is now all i can do is hope that she is not moody and in a bad mood. I was talking in a white tux. The crowd looked confused. Some people got it but not most. So I called out Ronia and she was confused just like the crowd. I took a deep breath and then i said " Ok Ronia you are 1 of the best things to happen to me.I love the way you act with my daughter and my family. I make melt inside when you smile. I couldn't ask for more. So I have 1 question? WHAT ARE THOSE ? I quickly said just kidding. Because i saw the smile fade on her face. She playfully punched me on my arm. So Ronia will you marry me? YES YES YES! She screamed. And that is how i got married maybe i will tell you more next time but right now i am tired night guys.