WHERE AM I?

Ronia's P.O.V
So I couldn't sleep because of what went on the the car thing. I. Stayed up all night staring at the ceiling with a big somoen guy snoring next to me. The girls were sleep and I had nothing to do. So I got up and went downstairs went to the fridge and got like 3 brownies microwaved them and watched tv. I mean the thought of joe knowing him scares me but still need to keep that off of my mind.
Joe's P.O.V
(Dream)
I was at a show and ronia was still at home sleeping because she's sick. And I finished the show and I come home and ronia is gone. I panic and panic I called the police but nobody came.
(End of dream )
I woke up and ronia wasn't there . I started to panic some more . But I didn't scream like I did in the dream because I didn't want to wake up the girls. I walk downstairs and there she is sitting on the couch watching tv. I just sat next to her and layed my head on her lap and fell asleep again.
Ronia's P.O.V
So I noticed that Joe was sweating. I woke him up and asked him if he was ok.
He told me about his dream. I started asking him questions about that guy.
Joe said " That he knew Jhon in college. They were good friends. They were both on the football team. " Ok so what does he has to do with me. Then I started to wonder have I ever met him. Nope the name doesn't ring a bell. So what the FUCK does this man want with me. I mean I don't even know him . But whatever I dont need that right now. I just finished my brownie and fell asleep on the couch.
1 week later
Ok so I have decided to go outside again. I'm still scared but I need to do this. I dont need to be a weird lady that never sees daylight. So I have 1 plan for today. I'm going to go to Deans house pick up Ashley and then head to Brie's house then head to the mall. So I know that the mall is the last place I should be right now. But I like shopping. So once we got there we all stuck together. So I wanted to do something for the girls because I feel like I dont do anything for them. We went to the pet store and bought the best dog for the girls. I got the dog🐶 and we left. We when to this nice restaurant. Everyone got salad. I was like" I need a load off. Somebody get me a drink🍹" the waiter came back and gave me a glass of wine🍷. I told Nikki that she was driving because I did not want to kill all of us. She laughed. I noticed that this guy was staring at us. Every time I would look back at him he would look away. But I was drinking so I really didn't pay it any mind. Once we left the restaurant the guy I though I saw👀 watching us was behind us. So we are walking in the line to the car. I hear 2 things fall to the ground. Before I turned around I was knocked out.
45 minutes later
I woke up and I was chained to a wall. I look around and see Nikki, Brie, and bubbles our dog🐶. I remember I was carrying him in my purse👛.
All I want to know is where the FUCK AM I