15. half-rich, half-broken

It didn't take long for Nam Juwon to send Bitna everything she asked for, and in return, the girl did a few favors for him as well.

They agreed not to talk to each other at school or talk about each other, that way there would be no reason for others even to suspect the two had something going on behind the stoic expressions.

Kang Ha had sent her the voice recording of his expulsion or transfer offer from the principal's office, and the girl could now start an actual map of everything bad that had been going on at the school in the last couple of months.

It would be a lot harder to keep a low profile now that everyone knew who Kang Ha was, because Bitna would try and protect him whenever she could.

One thing she didn't expect was that Park Taeho was also in the picture. She had no idea he was Inhan and Ha's childhood friend, only finding that information out when she entered the classroom and heard Yunseok talking about it.

She put her bag down next to her desk and turned around, waiting for the right moment to make her presence known to the bunch, but Yoon Hera beat her to it.

"What does that make him?" the girl asked, referring to the fact that Taeho was a love child, "What do we call kids like that? A hostess mother and a father from a business dynasty? We need to come up with a new name. Something like half-man, half-beast. Half-rich, half-slut?"

"Half-rich," Yunseok snorted at her comment.

"We should call you that, Hera," Bitna nodded, "A better nickname for you would be half-broke, half-slut, though. Am I right?"

She could see all color fade from Hera's face, even though her makeup always consisted of a lot of blush, "Oh, I thought others knew. Also, I'm expecting an invitation to that party you're making for Jaei. I'm surprised you chose that day, but I guess two queens at your party would be quite atrocious for your reputation, especially since you wouldn't be one of them."

Bitna knew how to gag people, and she used that knowledge on Hera every chance she could. technically, she didn't disclose any private information, like the fact that Jaei was leaving for New York, or the fact that Hera's father was about to go under.

"As for you, Yunseok," the girl walked over to him before taking the yearbook from his hands and looking at the picture of Inhan, Ha, and Taeho, "Are you mad at him because he has actual friends? They all look happy, unlike you."

"What the fuck are you talking about, slut?" Yunseok glared at her, making her shake her head.

"You mistook me for Hera and yourself," Bitna sighed, "I guess our relationship taught you nothing, and I'm ashamed because of that. I thought I knocked some sense into that snob-filled brain of yours, but I guess you're just too stupid to understand what I'm trying to say," she chuckled when she saw his fuming expression. He knew better than to hit her, the girl was able to fight back, "You have no real friends, Yunseok. Now, go run to Rian and tell him to come to the locker room later today, or tomorrow. I don't really care, I'll know when he's in there so that I don't have to wait for him."