Mafia King//3//

I woke up with my head spinning. Looking around the room I sat straight up in bed.

Where am I?! This isn't my apartment! "Rachel?" I called out."

Heavy footsteps came running up the stairs. I was happy when I saw Ryan come through the the door and not some thug cause you know, South Carolina these days.

He sat on the bed and gave me some aspirin. I swallowed the pills happily.

"Want some breakfast?" He whispered.

I clutched my churning stomach and shook my head. "I couldn't hold anything down if I tried."

"Okay, well at least come downstairs. You should start moving around." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked, getting out of the bed.

"Four in the afternoon." He helped me stand up slowly. But as soon as I tried to take one step I almost fell over due to my dizziness.

Ryan caught me mid-fall. He wrapped an arm around my waist. I looked at him in shock for a few moments but he was concentrating on not falling with my weight. It felt weird to have his hand on my skin right below the seem of my crop top.

"Hey Ryan?" I said feeling confused.

"Yeah? Whatcha need?"

"Where am I?" I clutched my head feeling the same dizziness as earlier. I felt like I was going to throw up.

He smiled. I don't know why though. I felt like I was dying over here. "My house." he stated.

He guided me down the stairs and to the couch. Sitting down, I felt my headache go down a bit. Only to be brought back up when a group of loud men burst through the door. I recognize them from the night I met Ryan.

When they saw me they all stopped talking at stared at Ryan and I. "Oh. sorry dude we didn't know you had company."

Ryan dismissed the comment with a wave of his hand. "Don't worry about it."

They all awkwardly came into the living room and sat on the other couch across the room. They coughed which was the only other noise in the room at the moment. One of Ryan's friends who I think I remember as Tyler finally spoke to me. "Aren't you that one hot chick Ryan met that one night?"

I nodded my head. "Uh yeah, I didn't think you guys would even remember me." I admitted.

Another friend spoke this time. he laughed and rolled his eyes. "How could we forget about you? that's all this guy talked about for the next few days! we finally got him to shut up about it!" he said pointing to Ryan.

Ryan punched his arm. "Shut up Dean!" You could see the slight blush in his cheeks.

"Just ask the rest of us and we'll at least tell you the truth. He's just to 'manly' to admit it." when Tyler said this the boys around me laughed, including Ryan this time. "Miles, dude, you gotten do your impression of Ryan!"

A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes stood up, who I assume was Miles. "Guys she was so pretty and amazing! I cant believe she actually took my number! unlike that last five girls ive tried to hook up with! I cant wait to see her again!" His voice was a really bad impression of Ryan. He made his voice high and squeaky.

everyone in the room laughed. Ryan shoved him and made Miles stumble back onto the couch. "I didn't say that asshole! Come on Andrew your suppose to be the one that helps me!" Even though Ryan was laughing, you could obviously tell he was slightly upset.

Andrew shrugged. "Sorry man, you were kind of talking about her non-stop for the next three days after you met her."

sighing Ryan collapsed onto the couch that I was sitting on. I giggled when I saw him rubbing his temples. he raised an eyebrow and stared amusingly at me. "So you think this is funny do you?" I proudly nodded my head but instantly regretted it. he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. I screamed surprisingly.

"Ryan put me down!" I laughed.

"As you wish my dear." I could already picture the playful smirk on his face as he said that.

I felt him come to stop as he looked over his shoulder. "Logan, open the back door for me!" he ordered. All the boys got up with Logan and ran over to where we were. Logan opened the back door and all the others followed Ryan and I outside. I looked around at my surroundings to see a huge backyard with a garden and a big pool. but of course, all my hopes of being set down carefully were crushed when he started towards the pool. when he got to the edge he launched himself and me into the pool.

we both swam up to the surface. when we stared at each other we started to laugh uncontrollably. He brushed the hair out of my face and wiped his thumbs underneath my eyes. he was probably wiping away the mascara under my eyes.

I giggled and looked up at him. it was really weird we kind of just sat there smiling like idiots and staring at each other. no talking. no laughing. we just, stared at each other.

we heard a loud pitch scream from the back door. "Oh my god! We totally ship it!" Ryan I looked over to see the boys standing behind two girls.  one was tan with brown hair and brown eyes. she was jumping up and down and squealing. the other was smirking at us. she had fairly tan skin, blue eyes and fire red hair.

The brunette continued to scream and the red-headed girl shouted, "Get some Ryan!" Ryan rolled his eyes before laughing and placing a strong hand on my shoulder.

everyone began jumping into the pool frantically. they all wadded towards us quickly. Tyler and Miles pulled me into a hug. "Oh thank god your okay!" they teased. "We don't want you to get sick from his germ-ridden hands!" Miles yelled.

Ryan look at them in confusion. "Then shouldn't you be worried about me? I mean, I would be the one with apparently harmful germs on my hands."

Everyone just stared at him blankly. "Um, Ryan, did we say you could speak?" Dean joked.

~~

Hey everyone! Please check out my new book Alyssa's Journey! It is guaranteed to be my best book yet but is also a work in progress :) i hope you find the time to read the prologue.