Mafia King//14//

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

We all exited the restaurant and walked towards Navy Pier. Once we were on the dock I gave Andrew the signal. "Uh hey Rachel?" He said turning to her. "Come with me, I want to show you something."

She gave him an odd look. "Okay... Where?"

"Oh nowhere special." He shrugged. Their voices faded as they walked farther away.

I grabbed hold of Auties hand. "Come on. I want to take you somewhere special too."

She laughed. "Okay so you and Andrew obviously planned something so are you just going to tell me what it is or not?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You can't let anything be fun can you."

"Nope."

I groaned. "Can you just pretend you have no idea and all we're doing is going for a walk on the beach?"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever makes you happy."

I pulled her next to me and put my hand on her waist. I loved that she was close to me. And I'm glad it wasn't somebody else. When I told her I loved her I didn't even know I was going to but after I said it I didn't regret a thing. Mostly because she said it back but you know.

We walked slowly across the beach carrying are shoes and socks with one hand. I led her down a medium sized dock and sat down on the edge with her. "Hang on I have to text Andrew for no reason what so ever."

Ryan: hey you got the stuff ready?

Andrew: yeah, Rachel and I are sitting in the field. Ready whenever.

I grabbed her hand and said, "on the count of three I'm going to yell really loud. Again for no apparent reason."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "What are you going to do?!"

I shrugged. "Nothing special." I kissed her on the cheek before starting the countdown. "One.. Two.. Three!" I yelled as loud as I can Autie joined me for the fun of it.

We heard Rachel and Andrew yell back from the field they were sitting in a few miles away. It was faint but just loud enough to hear it. Along with all the barking dogs.

Autie looked at me quizzically. "Now what?"

I pointed up at the sky as a bunch of fireworks exploded into thousand different colors. One of them was red and in the shape of a heart. The last one shaped into the letters "R + A"

She smiled and continued to look up at the sky. Laying her head down on my shoulder she sighed happily. "So, do you want to be my official girlfriend?" I asked smoothly.

She look up and kissed me. "Nope." She smirked.

I glared at her. "What?!"

She laughed. "After those fireworks I have high expectations. I want to feel like a princess." Autie shrugged as I stared at her in awe. When I saw she was half joking I sighed.

Standing up I pulled her with me. Then I knelt down on one knee and grabbed her hand. "Autumn Rose Parker. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend." I asked choking up my voice.

She leaned down and gave me a long kiss. "Ryan Joseph Boyar yes I will go out with you."

I smiled and stood up. "Good so now I can do this." I turned to the few people on the beach. "Keep you filthy hands off my girl man-sluts!" I yelled.

She laughed and covered my mouth with her hand. I scouted the small crowd to see one or two boys glaring at me, and a few girls squealing. What is it with girls and squealing? Especially Myah...