Mafia King//15//

"Wake up. Autumn, wake up." I heard Ryan whisper into my ear.

I groaned. "If I open my eyes and its still dark outside, I'm going to punch you in the face.

he laughed at my threat. "I'm guessing you don't remember we're supposed to go home today?"

my eyes flew open. actually I had forgotten. But really, nobody is aloud to mess with my sleep. so fuck him. "Austin convinced my mom to have Robert fly us home in the jet." I mumbled, remembering what Austin  told me last night while we were packing his bags.

he nodded. "I know. he came in a few minutes ago and told me."

I sighed. I felt bad for the kid. He had to leave everything just because I wanted a little more responsibility in my life. Of course, mom and dad probably would have made him come with me anyways due to their extra long vacation. "Do I have to get up?" I  whined.

he laughed. "No, ill carry you. I mean, that's what I always do right?"

I smiled. "Of course!"

He chuckled before getting up and stumbling over to my side of the bed. I climbed onto his back and buried my head into his bare back. "Put on a shirt." I mumbled with a fake disgusted tone.

He started to walk down the stairs. "Nope. Not until we land in South Carolina."

I closed my eyes again, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. Finally I fell back asleep. When I next woke up we were on the plane. I looked up and saw that my head was on Ryan's lap while my legs were sprawled out across the rest of the seat. When he noticed that I was awake he pulled me up so I was sitting sideways on his lap.

"Hey baby. How's my girl?" He asked lightly kissing my neck.

I shrugged and leaned closer to him. "Tired. How much longer do we have left on this damn plane?" I groaned.

"About forty-five minutes." I heard Andre call from the seat beside us. He was holding Rachel like you would a baby.

I snuggled as close to Ryan as possible. "Where is Austin?" I grumbled sleepily.

"I'm the bunks baby." Ryan whispered into my ear.

I had to refrain from shivering. I still couldn't believe that Ryan was mine and only mine. It still seems impossible for him to feel the way he does about me.

"I love you." He whispered giving me a peck on the lips while reading my mind.

Andrew rolled his eyes. "Guys that's gross. Try to refrain from having sex please."

I blushed and Ryan just laughed. "Dammit! You ruin everything Andrew!" Which only made my face even more red.

"I know but it's not exactly on my bucket list to see that." Andrew shrugged.

Rachel stirred in Andrew's arms before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "I think I'm going to go into the bunks. It's too bright out here."

She stood up and walked towards the bunks with Andrew following her. "He's like a little puppy that follows her around." I commented.

Ryan nodded. "Yeah.. He's so whipped."

"Whipped?"

He shrugged. "Yeah. When a guy does something he would never do just because his girlfriend tells him to do it."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's such a guy thing to say,"

He kissed me, "Eh... but just so you know, I will never become whipped." Ryan added, whispering in my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Oh! I know someone who can give us massages on the plane! Would you pretty please come do it with me." I stuck out my bottom lip.

He sighed and kissed me again. "Sure. Why not."

He stood up and started carrying me to the front of the plane. "Ryan." I whispered.

"Yeah baby?"

I shook my head at him. "You're so whipped."

~*~

"Ok! We landed in South Carolina now! Can you please put on a shirt!" I laughed trying to escape from Ryan's hug.

He kissed my neck, "In a few minutes."

We were about to get out of the plane and board at the Ambre Airport. That's where all the privet jets landed for the rich families. People literally walked around in their freaking underwear. So it really wasn't a problem for Ryan not to wear a shirt. But still.

We hopped off the plane and Ryan slung a shirt over his shoulder, while taking both of our suitcases. I took one of Rachel's and one of Austin's.

While we waited for the others to get off a group of young women walk past us and stared at Ryan. Two of them waved but he didn't pay any attention to them, he just leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I felt oddly uncomfortable having all the girls here be able to see him without a shirt on. "Seriously. Please put on a shirt." I whispered clenching my fists. U was just afraid of being cheated on again. And while Ryan would probably never do that, the events were just to recent.

He stared at me confusingly before finally noticing a group of girl looking at pointing at him. He happily out on a shirt before cupping my face and giving me a long kiss. "Sorry," he whispered pulling away.

I glanced over to the group of girls. Some of them left, but most were just glaring at me. I smiled cheekily before helping Austin with his bags.

(Ryan's P.O.V.)

The whole ride back to her apartment, I could sense that Autie was uncomfortable. It's was probably what happened at the airport. I felt really bad about that. With everything she's been through the last thing she needs to think about is another guy cheating on her. Which I would never even dream of doing! I couldn't do that to Autie! I admit I have cheated on a couple of girls in the past but I just couldn't do that to Autie. I couldn't live with myself if I did that to her.

We pulled up outside of her apartment and we all got out with our bags. We decided since it was such a nice day that we would go to the beach and then walk down to the house.

Rachel and Andrew led the way with Austin and Autie right behind them, leaving me in the back. Autie's acting really weird. She didn't even sit by me in the car.

When we all got up to the seventh floor Rachel unlocked the apartment door with her keys. We had to take the stairs because the elevator has been acting up and can only hold three people at once. Let alone five people with heavy luggage.

When we walked in we all immediately started to walk into bedrooms and change into our swimsuits. Autie and I went into her bedroom, Austin went into the half-bath in the hallway, and Rachel and Andrew we're going to take turns changing in Rachel's room.

After Autie stepped out of the bathroom in her swimsuit while tying her hair up in a messy bun, I walked over to her and wrapped her in my arms. She seemed stiff but still hugged back anyways. "I love you." I whispered into the crook of her neck.

She slowly stepped out of my arms. "I know." She smiled sadly walking out of the bedroom. Leaving me to do nothing but follow her.

~~
Hey everyone! Please check out my new book Alyssa's Journey! It is guaranteed to be my best book yet but is also a work in progress :) i hope you find the time to read the prologue.