Meeting Misty

I woke to the smell of fresh herbs, I smiled sleepy and turned over, and saw a girl stand by the other bed. She wore black high heel boots, a long black dress with a white pattern on it, a black shawl, a lot of rings, and green feathered earring and black and gold bracelets, she had long blonde curly hair, Greeny-blue eyes and pale skin. She looked up when I moved and a big smile came across her face, "hi!" She said and walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed,
"I am misty,"
"Grace."
I said and she continued to smile, "this is so great! I haven't been sharing a room with anyone since I was a baby!" She giggled, "oh and you're a new witch, I can teach some awesome stuff! Miss Cordelia has been giving me private lessons, that's what you heard last night when I was talking to her," she said and I blushed, "how did you...?" "Well you were in to perfect of a position to be sleeping and the dress and shoes weren't there when I came in before so I guessed," she said with her gleaming smile, "did Cordelia see?" Misty shook her head, he blonde soft curls flowing, "nope" she smiled and walked back to her but then turned around again, "oh and these are from Kyle," she said and put a small plate with a ginger bread cookie, with a ladder iced on it, "don't know what the ladder is about but they were nice, he made me one to." She smiled and turned back to her plant. I watched quietly as she snipped off the flower's head and held her hands over it, after a second it grew back, I was gobsmacked.

"How did you do that?" I said and walked to her side she chuckled, "all witches have their own power, mine is resurrection, at least that's what Zoe says. I just like things to live and be free to grow, natures' senses fill me up, and Steve Nicks is just... she fills my soul." She sighed happily and turned to me and grabbed my arms, "you know I met her once, yeah when we were doing the 7 wonders Fiona, Cordelia's mom, brought her here." She smiled in delight.

Misty was nice, she seemed bubbly, quite spiritual and just plain nice. I liked her and was happy she was sharing the room with me and not Madison. Wait, Madison! "Misty! Is Madison here?" I asked and misty seemed startled but then calmed down, "I think she is..." She said and turned back to her plant. I quickly rummaged through my wardrobe and pulled on a pair of plain black sweat pants, and a black crop top with a light blue denim over shirt and ran to the top of the stairs, I saw Kyle and sat on the post and slid down. As I slid past him I shouted, "thanks for the cookie!" And jumped off the end of the post and ran to the drawing room. No one was there I walked back out and Kyle met me at the bottom of the stairs, "thanks for the cookie? Really?" He said I smiled, "where is everyone?"
"Down stairs in the garden, Cordelia is teaching a lesson."
"Is Madison there?"
Kyle nodded slowly, I sighed in relief. "you should go I think she is waiting." Kyle said and nodded, I began to walk but turned around so I was walking backwards, "we need to talk later," "why?" i smiled and turned back around to run down to Cordelia.

Madison was back, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her as Cordelia was talking. I stood next to misty and Zoe, as Cordelia taught us the basics of power control and development. 2 hours later we went up stairs to have lunch, and Madison sat between me and Zoe.

Kyle brought out the food and lay the plates in front of us and filled our drinks, we began to eat or at least everyone except me and Zoe. "How did you get back last night?" Zoe whispered and Madison chewed her food, "Madison if your pissed we didn't go the hospital, that was because they wouldn't let us get in the ambulance."
Madison dropped her fork and spoke, "look bitches, you left me fair and square, I don't care I would have done the same. So can we drop it." Me and Zoe seemed to decide that Madison have accepted our apology and began to eat the food.

We had the rest of the day to our selves so I decide now would be a good time to talk to Kyle. I walked up to his room and knock on the door and entered. Madison was there and is holding Kyle's hand on her breast, Kyle looked disgusted. "Well, well, well. You ever stop touching stuff that isn't yours Kyle?" I asked and giggled, he blushed and tried to pull his hand away and Madison let him as she walked over to me. "You can have the dog, he's boring anyway." She said and walked out as she flicked her hair. "Have fun giving a blowjob to your next customer, hoe!" Kyle shouted and I closed the door.
"What you just saw-" "she's a slut don't worry about it." I said and he smiled without much motivation. "What you want anyways?" He asked and I sat on the bed, "how come you pretended to not know me?" He chuckled, "Madison has a big ass crush on me, as you saw, she would of become your best friend if she knew we were friends, just to get closer to me." I pulled a face and Kyle giggled. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere?" He asked and I looked outside, it was still the afternoon. "Sure, let me just grab a shower." I said and went to my room, I grabbed a quick shower and gave my legs a quick shave, before putting a pair of short denim shorts, a black vest crop top and a off the shoulder black mesh crop top. A black beanie over my silky raven hair, a pair of black combat boots and my dagger necklace, with my spiky bracelet and one earring with 3 black feathers hanging off it.

I walked out and saw Kyle standing outside his door, wearing a black polo shirt, a pair of denim jeans, and black flip flops. He looked up and his face was shocked, "wow!" He said as he took in my body's image. "Did I miss you going through the puberty?"
"Yes, now let's go!" I said and giggled and so did he.

Kyle took me too a black car, "I get it with the job." He explained and climbed in, I followed and we began to drive to a mysterious place.