Sugar coated

Me, Zoe, Misty, Queenie, Nan, Kyle and Madison sat in the kitchen, as Cordelia spoke to the police officers.

"Nan what's going on?" Zoe asked and Nan shrugged, "she's blocking her thoughts, and I can't hear the conversation, just like you." Zoe sighed. "Urgh, this is such bullshit."
"Shut up Madison, this is your fault."
"Yeah right, how was I suppose to know hunters were gonna show."
"If you hadn't thrown the party, those innocent people wouldn't have died." Queenie said and smiled at me, I smiled back to thank her for backing me up.
"whatever, it's not my fault they didn't run."
"Quit it Madison." Kyle said sternly and she battered her eyelashes, "whatever you say handsome." She said and he made a quiet disgusted sound, I smiled to myself.

A few moments later one of the officers came in, "we are going to have to speak to you individually, Zoe Bensen?" Zoe went pale, "yes." "Your first, come on." Zoe followed the police officer and looked at Nan before she left. When they had disappeared Nan leaned in closer.

"Zoe, told me that she would tell me what he asks and what she is saying." We nodded, "good, and what ever she says, we say the exact same thing, okay?" I asked and they all nodded.

Zoe came back and sat down, "you okay?" Misty asked and she nodded, "Misty Day?" Misty froze, 'remember?' I mouthed to her and she nodded. We swapped over for the question for the next five minutes, Nan listening to everyone of us. Madison went after Misty, then me, then Quennie, then Nan and then Kyle. After Kyle finished the police officer came in. "Now we have questioned you individually as well as miss Cordelia, we must ask, who's party was it?"
"No ones." Nan said, and we all looked at her. "Madison simply offered to use our house as a back up place for the party, if the college was unable." The police officer noted down something  and looked at Madison, "and the college student? What was their name?"
"kit walker."
He jotted down the name and nodded, he said his thanks and went back to the drawing room.

We all went to the drawing room to sit with Cordelia, "we will have a look over the notes and get back to you." "Thank you officer Darling." Cordelia said and  nodded. The police left and Cordelia talked to us. "What did you say?" "What else? A bunch of lies." Madison said and Cordelia looked disappointed. "We told them, a bunch of drunk guys, claiming to be witch hunters came and began to shoot false guns. Everyone left scared and the supposed witch hunters left and were never to be seen again." Zoe said and Cordelia nodded, "what did you say?" I asked and she sighed. "The truth, I was down stairs in my greenhouse and I came up to the sound of shooting and then saw people running away." "Great! It's fits perfect with ours. Now can we get on with our day?" Madison said and pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. "bitch no body wants to smell that shit." Queenie said and Madison sighed and left the room. "Zoe, wanna go out?" Misty asked and Zoe nodded, "Nan, Queenie wanna come?" "Yes please!" Nan said and Queenie giggled. "Grace?" "Actually I have something I want to check out." "Okay see you later." Zoe and the others left. Kyle had disappeared someone else, and Cordelia sat with me.
"Is it Kyle?"
"What?"
"This thing you want to check out?"
"What? No I found a book."
"Oh."
I grunted and stood up, "nice to know you trust me." I said and walked to my room. She had been so nice when we were little, why did she have to change? I shook my head and grabbed the books, I looked at them both and picked out the green one. It opened to the touch and I started to read;

Day 1, I feel so betrayed, all I did was free a bird from death and now I am in exile and killed by people I thought were my friends.

I skipped a couple of pages till I was  half way through.

I am looking after myrtle, she is part of the witches council and is deeply injured...

I stopped reading and closed the book, I realised it was Misty's diary! I shut my eyes and then opened them again, and walked over to her bed and put it on Misty's bed. I walked back over and held the black book in both palms. I deeply sighed and opened my eyes "telekinesis." I said and the book opened quickly, I smiled to my self.