Kyle

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me, I feel exhausted yet alert. I walk into the room, misty wasn't there, as she went downstairs to help clean up. I sit on my bed and fiddle with the loose threads of my towel. I hear a light tap on the door. "Come in." I whisper and Kyle quickly enters and closes the door. "Kyle?" I ask and stand up and realised I am in a towel, I tried to hide my self.
"Kyle what are you doing in here?"
"I just came to see if you were okay, I mean after the whole hunter thing." He said and I smiled, "yeah I am, thanks." A silence fell and we stood awkwardly for a few minutes. Kyle sighed and walked up to me and gathered me in a hug, I relaxed against him and hugged him back, I breathed in his smell and smiled as it reminded me of when we were little. "I missed you by the way." He said and I giggled, "I was glad to here it when you were coming, I thought it would be like old times but, it's not." I pulled away and looked at him,
"why is it different?"
"Your a witch now."
"I was always a witch I just didn't know it."
"We're older."
"How does that make it different?"
"We have raging hormones." He said and smirked. "So?" I asked.
"We have feelings and thoughts"
"What feelings and thoughts?"
"Feelings and thoughts of other people."
"Like?"
"How much I want you right now." Kyle said and his eyes widened, I felt my skin burn. I thought of Kyle as a childhood friend not my boyfriend, but he was hot and I knew him so well it just seemed right. "Me?" I asked and he came closer and cupped my face in his hands, "you." He said and slowly leaned in, his soft lips lightly rubbed mine before they began to roughly rub together. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed up on my tip toes to hold onto his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then pulled me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly carried me to the dresser. He put me on top of the dresser as he began to kiss down my collar bone, his hand slipped under my top and began to massage my boob. I moaned a little and he silenced me with his mouth. He became dominant and accessed my tongue with his. He rubbed and kissed me before pulling me off the dresser and onto the bed. I grabbed his crutch and smirked. He smiled back and I slipped down onto my knees, I unzipped his pants and pulled off his underwear. I saw him as he was, big. I smiled before grabbing it and wrapping my lips around it. I made swirls on the tip with my tongue and pulled my head back and forth. He began to moan and I felt him tense up. Just then the door opened and Cordelia walked in, I stopped and pulled away as Kyle let out a moan of pleasure and whispered my name. He came all over my chest and towel, I looked down to see the white slim, run down my torso. "Cordelia." I said and Kyle's eyes shot open and he looked at Cordelia.
"Miss Cordelia, it's not what-"
"I can assure you Kyle it does. Get out."
Kyle quickly zipped up and left the room. I stood up from my knees as Cordelia closed the door and turned to me.
"Are you out of your fucking mind!" She shouted and I stood shocked. "Kyle is staff, student and staff do not involve them selves with each other physically at all!" she sighed and looked at me "I am disappoint in you Grace, your such a sweet girl and to waste your self on him."
"Kyle is my friend, we have know each other for over 16 years!" I shouted and she flung me across the room with a flick of her wrist. "Don't ever speak to me that way, I maybe your family but in this house I am in charge and you will listen!" I stood up and wiped the blood from my lip, "get out." I said lowly and she straightened up and left. I went to the bathroom and took off my towel, and re-entered the shower to clean myself up. How was I suppose to show my face to Kyle now?