Preparation

It was one week left of the academy before the final graduation. We had preformed 6 of the 7 wonders, practised and executed spells for protection, healing and nature. We had almost fully succeeded in the academy, all we needed to do now was to complete one final test, it was individual and required us to preform spells, we had already practised, perfectly and answer one final question which would decide where our future with or without the witches would lie.

We sat at the table at breakfast, Nan, Zoe and Queenie sat opposite me, Kyle and misty. Cordelia sat at the end of the table, we sat and ate quietly. A knock came to the door and we all looked back, "I will get it." Cordelia said and went to the door, "oh darling you look gorgeous as ever," I heard a rough old voice say, and Cordelia came back with a women, she looked rather old, and worn bright exotic clothes, that were vibrant against her giant, fluffy orange hair. "Myrtle!" Zoe said and the women smiled. "My dearest children, and a new one is this grace?" She asked Cordelia and I stood up, "nice to meet you." I said and held her hand. Myrtle sat down opposite Cordelia and we continued our breakfast.

I learned that myrtle was part of the remaining witch council and was here for the graduation test and ceremony.

•••

I was on Kyle's bed and he sat stroking my hair as we lay naked, both panting and sweaty. "You seem to get better each time." I whispered to Kyle who giggled out of breath. I lay for a while before getting up and getting dressed, "where are you going?" Kyle asked, "to study, wanna come?" "To your bedroom, yes." I giggled, "I thought I might go somewhere else." I said and winked, Kyle giggled and grabbed my ass as I left before he got dressed.

I went to my room and grabbed the black book, my phone, my purse and put them in my lace clutch before heading to the car with Kyle.

•••

I grabbed our two drinks and headed to the car, "so where we going?" Kyle asked as I pasted his drink, "underground." I said and he smiled. He drove the car to the hideout and we headed down.

I sat down in the mat and Kyle sat in the corner reading one of the books. I blew out all the candles and relighted them with my mind, I pulled all the books out of the book case and put them back, I made a plant regrow and found a dead mouse which I brought back, without fainting this time. I found one of the books on special powers and read through all of it. I finished of my preparation by making Kyle put his book back and coming over to me.

He kissed me tenderly and became rough after a moment. He pulled away and smiled, "you didn't need to force me to kiss you." "I didn't." I said and winked, "oh" he said before smirking and kissing me again.