(five)

side/top: everyone's party outfits , lowkey laughing bc everyone's pics are hq and then there's ashton's lol. also ignore those random blue pictures, i needed two more pictures for the collage so i just added aesthetic pics oops

dedication: nialler1d4evr bc ur lame ;----)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

january (four months ago)

(actually this chapter starts on december 31 but it ends in january)

ashton was elated. he had gotten a raise at his job at the mall (working at foot locker), and he loved his new (to him) car. he and eliza's relationship was going well; they did their homework together two nights every other week, and went on dates regularly. they'd never been caught by mason or julie during their makeout sessions, and anne marie got along very well with eliza; sometimes ashton would be doing his homework or eating, and anne and eliza would just be chatting about anything from periods to ashton when he was little to anne's new odd pairing of food that tasted better than it looked. ashton wasn't totally sure if he liked how close his mom and his girlfriend were, but he'd rather have them be close than hate each other. he really liked eliza ann.

he kept finding more and more things to like each day: whenever she smiled hugely, her hand would fly up to her face, and then she would hesitate and pull it away. ashton knew she did this because when she was in eighth grade, her classmates told her that her smile was ugly. she'd started to cover her smile, and although she'd gotten braces in ninth grade to straighten her teeth, the tendency hadn't really gone away. ashton also liked that when they'd been kissing for a while and pulled apart, eliza would open her eyes and her mouth would make a little 'o' shape, and she would exhale softly; a little puff of air that would fan over ashton's face. he liked that when eliza wore ashton's old sweaters, she would pull the sleeves over her hands, making little sweater paws, which is what ashton used to do.

but there were also things about eliza that made ashton sad. a perfect example of this is that eliza never fell asleep with her back facing the door. sometimes she and ashton would take naps together, and she always positioned herself so that she could see the door. eliza had told him once that when she was younger, she'd always had trouble deciding whether or not to lock her door while she slept because she didn't want her dad coming into the room with malicious intentions, but she wanted her mom to be able to get into her room for whatever reason. so, eliza would always sleep with the door shut and never with her back facing anywhere but the wall. despite the fact that her dad was locked away now and had been for four years, eliza still hadn't fallen out of her protective habit.

the gist of it is, eliza ann meant a lot to ashton, and he meant a lot to her.

the stereotype of all teenage boys is that in a relationship, all they want is sex. and, if ashton was being completely honest, he did fall slightly into the stereotype. sex wasn't all ashton wanted, but he would admit that he thought about sex with eliza ann more than he probably should.

he thought about soft, slow sex with her: one hand on her hip, the other next to her head. his face would be buried in eliza's neck, placing feathery little kisses all over, and he would silence his moans by sucking on her sweet spot. his hips would move slowly as he gently pushed himself deeper into her. eliza's hands would tangle in ashton's hair, playing with the strands, occasionally pulling tighter when he brushed against her at a certain angle. ashton would gradually quicken his pace until both of them met their highs. he would then slow down, and finally pull out. they'd cuddle afterwards, and ashton's heart would slow down back to a normal and healthy rate.