dream

Huaisang asks, "Weiying, what happened? You're not feeling well?"

Weiying doesn't answer Huaisang's questions and says, "I need to go home. Tell the boss that I'm working from home." Saying this, Weiying goes back to his house.

Meanwhile, Wangji composes himself and calls Mr. Xiao.

"Yes, Mr. Lan, you called for me?" Mr. Xiao asks.

"Mr. Xiao, I need all the details about this company, all the employees, and also those who are currently not coming in."

There's no doubt that Wangji came to this company for Weiying, but work is also important to him.

Mr. Xiao brings all the details. Wangji is carefully reading everything when he sees Weiying's name on the list of employees who are not currently coming in.

Wangji asks, "But he came in today."

Mr. Xiao is surprised and asks, "Who came in, sir?"

"Weiying... I mean Mr. Wei. He did come in."

"But sir, he left shortly after arriving. It's not his fault though; his wife just passed away," Mr. Xiao says nervously, as he has heard many bad things about Mr. Lan, like how he fires people who are not regular.

(But does he know that Wangji bought the company because of Weiying☺️)

"Alright, now you leave," Wangji orders Mr. Xiao.

"Yes, sir," Mr. Xiao replies.

Reflecting on today's events, Wangji was deep in thought when his uncle called.

Wangji answers the call, "Hello."

"Wangji, you've bought a company. You've grown so much now that you don't even need to tell us when you've bought a company," his uncle says angrily.

"Uncle, I was actually about to tell you," Wangji casually says.

"Don't lie to me," his uncle retorts.

"Uncle, I'm not lying. You would have found out anyway. Why are you so tense? It's not like I've invested in something bad," Wangji says rudely, annoyed with his uncle because he got engaged to Wangji without asking.

"Hello, Wangji, listen to me," his uncle continues to say, but the phone gets disconnected.

On the other hand,

A boy is chasing after a girl, saying, "Wait, I'm tired now, please stop, Wen Qing."

"No, call me if you can catch me," Wen Qing laughs.

"Oh come on, if I catch you, what will I get?" Weiying smiles.

"You'll get whatever you ask for. But if you don't catch me, what will I get?" Wen Qing teases.

"I'll give you whatever you ask for," Weiying says.

"Okay, fine."

Weiying and Wen Qing keep running like this, until Weiying finally catches Wen Qing.

"I caught you," Weiying smiles.

"Okay, Weiying," Wen Qing says, disappearing while saying this.

Weiying calls out, shouting, "Wei Qing!"

"Dad, what happened? Why were you shouting Mom's name?" Yuan asks Weiying.

"Nothing, son, I just had a dream," Weiying says.

"Was Mom in that dream?" Yuan asks.

"Yes."

"What was the dream about?" Yuan asks innocently.

"We were just having fun, your mom and I," Weiying replies.

"Oh, so Yuan wasn't there in the dream?" Yuan asks innocently.

Weiying smiles but says, "No, he wasn't there, but maybe in the next dream."

"Really?"

"Yes, but first, I have to sleep for that," Weiying says.

"So why are you awake? Go to sleep," Yuan says.

"Okay, okay, I'm sleeping," Weiying smiles and goes to sleep.

I hope you like this story and please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please comment your one comment motivate me