I will be getting married soon

"When I promised you, Wen Qing, I will fulfill it, even if I have to follow the words of that love-struck Wangji, I will. Wei Ying thinks to himself and steadies himself.

In the evening,
Wangji was waiting for Wei Ying outside the office because Wei Ying had refused to come to his home, and Wangji didn't want to trouble him any further. Wangji was waiting there when suddenly someone stood in front of him. Wangji first looked at the person intently, then steadied himself and said, 'Get in the car.'

"The person didn't say anything either and quietly got into the car.

'Wei Ying, you look beautiful,' Wangji said.

Wei Ying ignored him and replied, 'Sir, I am a boy.'

'But you used to like the word "beautiful" a lot before.'

'Sir, everything changes with time,' Wei Ying said sadly.

Wangji wanted to say something but remained silent. The entire ride, Wei Ying and Wangji stayed quiet."

"In the party hall,
Wei Ying and Wangji had both arrived at the hall where many prominent people from the Lan, Wang, Jin, and Wen clans were present. Wei Ying was mesmerized by the decorations and the people, while Wangji was only looking at Wei Ying. Suddenly, they both heard a voice, 'Wangji.'

Hearing this, both Wei Ying and Wangji turned to look. Wei Ying said, 'Mr. Lan, it's a pleasure to meet you.'

Mr. Lan (Wangji's uncle): 'Hmm, you must be Wangji's friend. We've met before.'

'Yes, Mr. Lan,' Wei Ying replied.

Mr. Lan was about to say something when Wangji interrupted him, saying, 'Uncle, what do you need?'

Mr. Lan, with a stern tone, replied, 'Wangji, how can you speak like that? Where are your manners? And another thing, why haven't you been answering my calls?'"

"I was busy," Wangji says emotionlessly.

Mr. Lan was very angry, but he suppressed his anger because he didn't want to create a scene here.

"Wangji, come home and meet me," his uncle says and starts to leave. Mianmian was also there, listening to everything. She asks Wangji, "Why didn't you come with me?"

Wangji doesn't respond.

Mianmian moves closer to him, and Wangji says, "Stay away from me."

Mianmian asks, "Why should I stay away? This boy is standing next to you, and you didn't say anything to him."

Wangji also gets angry and says, "Don't compare yourself to Wei Ying."
Mianmian was very angry, but she couldn't do anything to Wangji, so she glared at Wei Ying and walked away.

Wei Ying was just watching this drama and thought, "Why do I always end up in such situations?"

After some time,
Wangji asks Wei Ying, "Did you like it here?"

Wei Ying, jokingly, replies, "Since when did you start caring about my likes and dislikes?"

"Listen to me, Wei Ying, this is a misunderstanding," Wangji says.

"Enough, Mr. Wangji, I don't want to hear any more from you. If you need me, call me," Wei Ying says, sitting at the bar counter.

Wangji was about to say something when he heard someone mention his name on the stage.

Both Wei Ying and Wangji looked in that direction. The person was saying, "We know that Wangji is engaged, and everyone is waiting for his wedding, which will happen soon." Just as he was about to finish, someone interrupted him.

"Uncle," Wangji said as he walked onto the stage.

"My uncle is right, I will be getting married soon. But it will not be with Miss Mianmian, it will be with Mr. Wei Wuxian."

Hearing this, everyone was shocked, including Wei Ying.

I hope you like this story and what is weiying reaction