husband and husband

Before Wangji could say anything, he received a call from his uncle. Wangji answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hello Wangji, have you found Weiying? Hurry up, time is running out," his uncle said.

"Yes uncle, we are just leaving now," Wangji replied.

Wangji then said to Weiying, "Weiying, I will explain everything to you later, but we are getting late now."

Weiying understood and replied, "Yes."

At the wedding hall:

Wangji, Weiying, and Cheng all arrived at the wedding hall. Yanli got emotional upon seeing Weiying and immediately went over to hug him. Weiying also hugged Yanli back. Just then, they heard Wangji's uncle say, "Now that you are here, let's get you married." Weiying and Yanli separated upon hearing this.

After some time

On the wedding stage, Weiying and Wangji stood facing each other, looking at each other with great love. The priest then spoke, "Mr. Wei Wuxian, do you take Mr. Lan Wangji as your husband?"

 Lan Wangji as your husband?"

Weiying replied, "I do."

"Mr. Lan Wangji, do you take Mr. Wei Wuxian as your husband?"

Wangji replied, "I do."

"Okay, from today onwards, you both are husband and husband," said the priest.

Hearing this, everyone became happy, and Yuan immediately ran over to hug Wangji and said, "Yay, from today you have become my father!"

(Over the past five weeks, Yuan and Wangji have grown very close.)

Weiying jokingly said, "Yuan, you've got a new father, and because of that, you've forgotten me." Yuan heard this, hugged Weiying, and said, "Both my fathers are the best, and I love both of them very much."

Weiying and Wangji both said, "We love Yuan very much too."

Everyone was watching and feeling happy because it was evident that there was a lot of love in this family

Now, spending the whole time   Weiying wangji and Yuan arrives at Wangji home. But weiying was very nervous because tonight was their first night together, and he knew that Wangji was a beast in bed, so he was scared.

In the Lan mansion:

Weiying and Yuan both enter the mansion. Wangji then says to Yuan, "Yuan, you must be tired. Go to sleep." Weiying adds, "Yes, you must be tired, so tonight you can sleep with me in my room."

Hearing this, Wangji starts to spin Weiying around, but Yuan interrupts, saying, "No, I don't want to sleep with you. Wangji father, where is my room?"

"Yuan, son..." Weiying couldn't finish his sentence when Wangji interjected, "Servant, go show Yuan his room."

When Yuan went with the servant to see his room, Wangji lifted Weiying in a bridal style and started taking him to their room

Wangji quickly places Weiying on the bed and is about to kiss him when Weiying puts his hand on Wangji's lips and says, "First, tell me how you knew I was there."

Wangji gets irritated, but he knew that Weiying wouldn't let it go until he told him everything.

Wangji begins to tell Weiying everything...

I hope you like this story and please please vote for my story if you like