marriage shopping

Time was passing by, and today, Weiying had gone to Wangji's house to meet his uncle. He had informed Wangji about this, which made Wangji very nervous. Therefore, he planned to take a leave from the office today. However, Weiying stopped him, so he took a half-day leave without telling Weiying and came home. What he saw shocked him, because Weiying was sitting there uncle playing with  Yuan. It was the first time he had seen his uncle like this, so he suddenly exclaimed, "Uncle!"

Uncle, surprised to see Wangji, asked, "How come you are home so early today?"

After hearing this, Wangji became a bit anxious because Weiying was glaring at him.
"Forget it, Wangji. You know how intelligent Yuan is. He's the perfect child for the Lan family."
Hearing this, Wangji, shocked, asked, "Uncle, have you accepted Weiying?"

His uncle replied, "He's more understanding and a better person than you. Of course, I accept him," because he liked both Weiying and Yuan very much.

"Really, uncle?" Wangji said emotionally.

"Yes, now go do the wedding shopping. I want Weiying and Yuan with me as soon as possible," his uncle said.

"Yes, Uncle, we'll go wedding shopping today!" Wangji said excitedly.

"Hm. But Yuan will stay with me," his uncle replied.

"Yes," Weiying and Wangji said, smiling.

At the shopping mall, Weiying, still angry, turned to Wangji. "You... I told you not to come, but you didn't listen to me. Go, don't talk to me."

"Weiying, please listen to me," Wangji pleaded. "I was scared. My uncle is very strict. I thought he would get angry at you, so I came."

"Alright, but I'll forgive you on one condition," Weiying replied.

"What is it? I'll do anything," Wangji responded eagerly.

"Will you do anything for me?" Weiying asked, looking serious.

Wangji nodded his head.

"Okay then," Weiying said, his expression softening a bit. "You have to plan everything for the wedding. I don't want to deal with any of it. You take care of all the details, from the venue to the decorations."

Wangji's eyes widened slightly, but he nodded. "I can do that. I promise I'll make everything perfect."

Weiying's anger seemed to melt away as he looked at Wangji's earnest face. "Fine. You're forgiven. But remember, you promised."

"I won't forget," Wangji assured him. "Let's start by picking out some outfits. We have a lot to do."

As they walked through the mall, their earlier tension dissipated. They spent the day selecting clothes, discussing plans, and enjoying each other's company. Wangji was relieved that Weiying had forgiven him, and he was determined to make their wedding perfect.

In the end, both of them returned home with their hands full of shopping bags and their hearts lighter. The day had turned out better than either had expected, and they looked forward to their future together with renewed excitement. Wangji knew that with Weiying by his side, he could handle anything, and Weiying felt reassured by Wangji's commitment and love.

Now what happened in marriage  and I hope you like this story