you won't be able to save Weiying.

Mr. Jiang, where is your son? He should have been here by now, asks Wangji's uncle.

Mr. Jiang replies, He must be on his way.

Wen Chao adds," I think he has run away "because wen chao was angry that his sister was killed less than three months ago and now Weiying is getting married.

Yes, Wen Chao is selfish, but he cared for Wen Qing.

Everyone started talking about this. Has Weiying really run away on the day of the wedding?

Hearing this, Wangji gets very angry and says, Everyone, be quiet! Weiying has not run away. He must be on his way.

Just then, a girl in the background, smiling, says, Wangji, no matter what you do, you won't be able to save Weiying.

Now let's see the scene from Weiying's perspective.

Weiying was sitting in his car, alone. He was using his phone when suddenly, someone sprayed something in the car, causing Weiying to lose consciousness.

Weiying's eyes open in an empty room. He gets very anxious and shouts, Is anyone there? Help! Somebody help!

Shut up! No one is coming to save you, says a masked person.

Who are you? What do you want? Weiying asks.

Weiying, Weiying, Weiying, how naive you are. You don't know who I am? I am the one because of whom you were going to marry Wangji. But I am also the one because of whom you won't be able to marry Wangji.

Weiying couldn't understand what this person was saying.

Weiying, you are so foolish. Well, no one should die without knowing the truth.

Hearing this, Weiying gets scared and says, What have I done to you? Please let me go.

Weiying, what have you done to me? You took my love away from me.

What are you saying? What love?

Wen Qing, I had made such a good plan. I gave her drugs and got her pregnant, but because of you, just because of you, she didn't choose me.

Are you the person who did all this to Wen Qing? Weiying asks.

Yes, and do you know? I kill Wen Qing. I started mixing slow poison in her food, and you all thought she died of cancer, says the person, laughing maniacally.

Hearing this, tears started rolling down Weiying's face, and he said, What had she ever done to you? She was such a good person.

No, she didn't do anything to me directly, but she made a big mistake by marrying you and leaving me, the person replied.

She didn't love you! Weiying shouted.

So what? I loved her! the person responded.

Love cannot be forced, Weiying said.

Weiying, do you know that you cause a lot of problems? First, you came between Wen Qing and me, and then you came between my sister and Wangji. Do you enjoy coming between people? the person asked.

What are you talking about? I didn't come between anyone. And who is your sister? Weiying questioned.

You forgot so quickly? Don't you remember Wang Linjiao? the person said.

Hearing this, Weiying was shocked and said, That despicable woman is your sister? Both of you are so disgusting. One of you took the life of an innocent girl, and the other tried to use wangji.

Hearing this, the person got angry and said, I thought I'd let you live a little longer, but now it seems I can't. No problem, I have no issue killing you now. The person then went at Weiying with a knife.

I hope you like this story and what you think is what happens now wangji saved weiying or not