Anokhi and Ruhi are in danger.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Abhinav came to the class, he looked around the class. He could not see Anokhi and Ruhi anywhere. Seeing this, his eyes narrowed and a slight anger appeared on his face.

He adjusted his glasses and kept the books on the table and started writing something on the blackboard. All the girls of the class were staring at him with their faces resting on their hands.

It often happened that the girls who did not attend any lecture definitely came and sat in the classroom during Abhinav's lecture. The classroom was often full during his lecture. Because of his teaching style and his looks. Abhinav was so handsome in appearance.

Just then Abhinav's phone rang. He took out the phone from his pocket and said to the student, "Sorry" and was about to put the phone on silent when his eyes fell on the caller ID and seeing it his eyes narrowed.

He immediately picked up the phone and after listening to the other person, his eyes widened in surprise and worry appeared on his face. He said in a loud voice, "What, but how? I am coming right now."  “ Saying this he quickly disconnected the call and without saying anything he walked out of the classroom and all the students watched him in surprise. He left so quickly that no one got a chance to understand anything.

Abhinav came running to the same place where Ruhi and Anokhi were standing and eating Pani Puri a while ago. Two men were standing there in formal clothes. They were none other than Rishabh's hidden guards arranged for Anokhi.

There was fear and worry on the faces of both of them. Seeing Abhinav coming, one guard was about to say something when Abhinav slapped him hard on his cheek and started staring at the other guard angrily, so he bowed his face.

Abhinav shouted, “ How did all this happen? ”

Then the one whose guard was slapped said in fear, “ Sir that sir that. ” He was saying only this much due to which Abhinav's anger was increasing.

When the other guard saw his anger rising, he quickly came in front of him and said, “Sir, Anokhi ma’am and Ruhi ma’am were eating Pani Puri here and we were keeping an eye on them from a distance but then a van came near them and pulled Anokhi ma’am and Ruhi ma’am and made them sit. Before we could understand anything, the van left. Our two guards are following them.”

Abhinav grabbed the collar of that guard and said angrily, “You have been trained to do such a thing. Now call him as soon as possible and find out where Anokhi ma’am and Ruhi are and if you cannot find out, then shoot yourself. Otherwise Rishabh sir will give you such a death that even the soul will be in pain to leave the body.”

Just then Bharti came there and quickly held Abhinav’s hand and said, “Abhinav, where are Anokhi and Ruhi?”

“Maa, don’t worry, we will find both of them.”, Abhinav said.  Bharti said in a worried tone, “Rishabh got Anokhi admitted in this college on the trust of you, me and Ruhi so that we three can take care of her.”

On hearing Bharti's words, Abhinav's worries increased further. The truth was that the two people whom Rishabh had asked to stay inside the college and protect Anokhi were none other than Ruhi and Abhinav.