Chapter 8

*Skye's POV*

Great, just great. Luke didn't tell me a thing he jut left me here what im I supposed to do now, this thought bounced around my head for what seemed like hours making me grow angrier when black smoke circled me in my living room forming the now familiar figure of Luke's body "what the hell? where have you been?"

I asked "you don't want to know" he sighed "guess what chucklehead if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked so I obviously want to know what the hell is going on" I shouted "just trust me on this ok?"

"you've been saying that all along just give me a reason why I should trust you the second I found out you were a demon I should've gone for the holly water not try to befriend you" I shouted at him again "why don't you go for it then, look calm down I need to tell you something" he said calmly "yeah? and what's that" I said trying to calm down but my voice still carried tension "open the tv" he ordered "seriously? open the tv?" I said sarcastically "just do it" he said while I reached for the remote and turned the tv on the news I gave a look at Luke and continueed to stare blankly at the tv "so.. why exactly do you want me to see the news?" "just watch" he continued when some words caught my attention "there was a terrible car crash on the sixth highway causing the driver and the passenger of the one car to die before an ambulance could reach them, the two victims have been identified as Amelia and Sam Westbrook who were married and we're coming back to their home and daughter. The driver of the other vehicle who was also the cause of the crash claims that he doesn't remember anything but black smoke going down his throat before entering his car" with that I turned tv off, my eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall any second. I broke down Luke held me in his arms for what seemed like seconds "are you alright?" he asked was that worry in his voice? "not really" I said truthfully, then it hit me black smoke a demon "I want to hunt that son of a bitch down and rip his lungs out of his chest" I yelled, Luke was taken back by my words "will you help me?" I asked "I will but you'll need the help of an expert" he replied I gave him a confused look "what kind of specialist?" I asked yet again "that kid that came to your house and asked you those weird questions, what was his name?.... Michael, he's a hunter he can help you" he said "and what about you, will you come with me?" "look Skye I've got a lot of bastards on my ass ans they all want my head on a stick, I don't want to add more people to that list, oh and don't forget that if I show up they won't only hunt me down they will hunt you down too"

"what? why?"

"well for starters your befriending me instead of reaching for the holly water then you have visions of people dieing not to mention the demon blood inside you, as you can tell there are a lot of reasons pick and choose" he explained "fine but what do I tell them do I just roll in and say hey guys I know youre hunters and I know that demons and shapeshifters exists how about we hunt the demon that killed my parents?"

"oh I know exactly what you'll tell them" he said as his lips grew into a smirk, a devilish smirk.

There's a nice update
does anyone read this? if you do let me know pm me or comment also if you have any suggestions of more people who should be in this pm me because I've got a few new characters that will appear later on so if you want anyone in it tell me