chapter 6

*Michael's POV*

"wait-" I said but Skye didn't listen instead she hung up "what now?" Calum asked "we go check on her" I said as I picked up my car keys and hurried out of the door "Michael slow down what if she's-" "no don't say that she's not possessed she can't be" I screamed, "you herd what that demon said Michael" "demons lie all the time" I said "Michael we both know that they tell the truth sometimes just to mess with you" Calum said deep down I knew he was right but I just didn't wanna accept it  "look even if she is possessed we've done this before it won't be hard" I told Calum "but what if the demon didn't mean that she's possessed he said that theres something dark about her he didn't say what it could possibly be" Calum spoke as we got im my car, and drove to Skye's place and soon after we were there.

"get the stuff from the trunk" Calum said, I did as I was told and then we made our way to Skye's door.

*Skye's POV*

I herd the door bell ring, to be quite honest I was a little scared it was 1 am you see, I slowly made my way to the door, I slowly turned the door knob and pulled the door towards me thankfully I saw the familiar figure of my best friend "Michael" I screamed as I crushed him into a hug, the truth is I was exited to see him I missed having someone around me , well a human around me it seemed to me that no one cared enough to give me a call but Michael did, Michael cared but does he? I herd Luke's voice in the back if my head why wouldn't he? I thought maybe the guy is just doing his job he said.

Michael and his friend who I just met and I were sitting on my couch "so what brings you here Mike?" I asked "nothing can't I just pay my best friend a visit?" he nervously said, he couldn't lie to me no human could when humans lie their soul twitches like it knows that it's wrong I could feel his soul twitch "at 1am really, Im not stupid you know, now why are you here?" I asked him again "have you ever smelled sulfur in here?" he asked
should I say I told you so?
shut up

"you really wanted to visit me at 1am with a stranger asking me if I smell sulfur, this is the last time im asking you, why are you here?" my voice raised this time "I just wanted to see if you were alright, that's all im gonna go now you probably want to sleep" Said Michael , he helped himself to the door with his "friend" who didn't spoke a word.
what was that?

Your cuddle buddy over there is a hunter

a what?

he hunts creatures

oh, what was he doing here
well he wanted to exorcise you, other than that nothing

he believes I was a demon?

no he believed you were possessed

but why?

a demon told him that you were dark

Luke what im I?