Chapter 10: Playful

A/N: hey guys its been a while but i have updated this for you and will keep updating i hope you like please like and comment :). Also thank you for being patient

I got back to the cottage and Edward wasn't here I assumed he probably went hunting or something. I go to our room and took my clothes off. When i was left in my black lace bra and panties i laid on the bed and waited.

After 10 minuetes i hear the cottage door open. I sit up quickly and stared at the doorway.

Edward nearly broke the door off it hinges opening it. I laughed and suddenly his mouth cut me off and his hands made me gasp. I clung to him, lost in the sensations as his hands ran over me.

"Clothes off," I demanded, tugging at his light greyish blue long sleeved shirt.

He had it whipped off his body before I had finished my sentence. It sailed into the corner, swirling dust motes in the air. I was not to be distracted though from the glorious array of muscles before me. Eagerly I ran my hands over them, feeling his strong pecs and flat stomach. He jumped at the feeling of my nails tickling there and grabbed my hands.

"I need you," I replied. "I want to feel you... all of you... inside me..."

My breathing was ragged and his suddenly matched mine.

"Bella, Bella," he chanted, running his hands up and down my back, cupping my butt and lifting me so he could press directly between my legs.

"Yes," I moaned, my hands dropping to his waist and pulling him flush. He throbbed insistently. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed. We both groaned at the sensation. I was wet and ready for him. "Please," I begged.

"Anything," he returned, ripping my panties from me.

"Alice is going to hurt you," I giggled, reaching between us to drag his fly down. My hand wiggled inside his pants to grab him.

Edward brushed against my wetness twice before driving home. He cried out as I stretched around him, accepting him deep. Still, he wasn't close enough. I wanted, "More."

"Yes," he groaned, pulling out before plunging hard.

I rocked against him, calling out to him with every thrust. Over and over he filled me only to withdraw and do it again.

"My Bella," he panted, burying himself hard inside me. "I love the way you feel.You're mine," Edward rasped, crashing his mouth against mine.

I kissed him back eagerly, undulating beneath him as he stuffed me completely. I was so full, so ready.

"Easy, Bella," he murmured, running a hand up my thigh and over my butt and back again before lifting it down. "Easy, love."

The smell of his breath washed over me and time began to gallop. One minute I was there struggling to control myself in the aftershocks of our love making and the next, I had Edward down on the floor, pinning him into place with all my strength as I sank my teeth into his neck.

His venom washed down my throat as I suckled greedily. It was the most delicious thing I had tasted this side of the change. I drank from him hungrily, ignoring the press of his hands against my shoulders trying to push me away. The craze of newborns was upon me, and all I thought about was his venom. I had to have it - I needed it in the he craved my human blood. When his struggles lessened I murmured eagerly against his neck, pressing my body against him. I wanted to wrap myself in him and drink him down.

I don't know what made me stop. I don't remember thinking about anything other than the taste of his sunshine flavored venom but suddenly I was across the room, eyes wide in horror, my breath frozen in my throat and trembling in fear. What had I done? I was a monster.

Edward groaned softly in pain and I choked back a cry. He was okay. My knees gave out and I sank swiftly to the ground. My eyes locked on the wound at his neck, the cold marble skin around it bruised dark purple, matching the bruises under his eyes. White liquid trickled out of the puncture marks, slowly knitting them back together.

He kissed my head and we laid there together. After a few moments i sat up.

"Lets go to the house", i say
"Whatever you like love", he says

We both quickly get dress and made our way to the main house. When we got there i can smell jacob and renesmees scent telling me that theyre here.

Edward and i sat down in silence and watched as Jacob was going back and fourth to the kitchen and up the stairs which made me laugh. But then he came with Isabella and walked towards us.

"Bella can you hold her for one minuet?", he asked

I took her in my arms and he ran outside. I looked down at her and she smiled at me and i smiled back. I looked towards edward who was on his phone then i felt teeth in my arm. I looked at her and she bit my arm.

"Dont do that", i cooed and she gigled

After a few minutes it starts to itch but i ignored it, then it starts to burn, and then my whole body started to. I handed her to edward instantly.

"I will be back", i say and dashed out the door

As i nearer the cottage i started to get tired and tired. But then the pain when i had the transformation was back. I ran deep into the forrest and then collapsed on to the ground groaning in pain. I then for the first time in years fell asleep.