Chapter 12: Big Mistake

Edward still hadnt returm home and i was getting worried. Alice had informed me that he went hunting and wanted time to himself. I walked out the room and decided to go for a drive. I go to the garage and grabbed the keys to my Mercedes-Benz. I go to the back to the back door first to get my portable charger but when i opened the door Jacob was there.

"What are you doing in my car?', i asked
"I wanted to talk to you about something", he said innocently

I nodded. I also got into the back seat and closed the door behind me and I sat and waited for him to begin.

"I want to apologize again for teasing you and aggravating the hell out of you. I didnt realize how much strength you had again. Im really sorry", he said with pleading eyes
"Its alright Jake", i said and kissed his cheek

He then grabbed my face and tenderly kissed my lips. His lips were warm and full and for some reason i kissed back. What the fuck am I doing!?!.

...

I couldnt believe what happened i was laying on Jacobs chest and his face was the same as mine. We both got up dressed and cleaned the car up.

I just slept with my best friend who is my daughters husband.

"We will never speak of this", i said
"No shit", he said in a small voice

We walked up stairs and I saw that everyone left. I can smell their scents and it led put the door. I went up to Edwards old room and stripped out of these clothes and went into the shower. I stood there in silence as the hot water rained over me. When i was finished i got out,wrapped a towel around my body, and went back into the bedroom where Edward was....looking pained.

"Whats wrong?", I asked
He shook his head."im sorry for leaving i just needed a few hours alone", he apologized

I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Careful Bella...Ow"
"Im sorry", i gasped
"Remember, it's your turn to not break me again", he chuckled

I chuckled along with him.

...2 weeks later....

I was in the main house with Edward,I just got back from vosotong Charlie, and it was raining typical for Forks. I sit on Edwards lap watching a repeat of an episode of Shark week. I turned to him and he lightly placed his lips onto mine.

But then my stomach churned and a disgusting taste filled my mouth.

"Excuse me!", I belched and ran to the nearest bathroom
"Bella?", I hear him ask

I started throwing up Blood and Human food. When I finished I rinshed my mouth and went back to the living room.

"You okay?", Edward asked
I nodded."yeah,its just the human food I had at Charlie's", I assured

He nodded and went back to watching t.v.

"Edward,what if I cheated on you?", i asked

He gave me a sharp look and He stared at me.

"No, im just asking"
"I would be mad at first but you remember the incident with Tanya", he said

*Flashback*

I came to a stop as I heard moaning from the house. It wasn't Carlisle, Esme, Rose, Emmet, Jasper or Alice. I would recognize that anywhere, it was Edward...

I ran full speed towards our room, and as if trying to prove myself wrong flung the door open in time to hear Edward moan Tanya's name. Not mine. And to see him in a very interesting position with her, I gasped out loud and both of them turned to look at me Tanya was smirking, Edward was looking at me as if begging me to forgive him. Not going to happen.

I quickly glanced over them before saying with a calm voice that scared even me

"Sorry for interrupting, I will leave you to carry on now" and fled into Rosalie's room. Rose and me got along really well now, sometimes better than Alice and myself.

"BELLA!" Edward's voice echoed throughout the house, I rolled my eyes I didn't want excuses, I wanted him to admit to me what I had just seen, then get the hell out of here.

*end of flashback*

I never forgave Tanya afyer that Edward yes. But not Tanya thats why she always keeps her distance from me and this house.

"Why. Whats wrong?", he asked
"Nothing"

My stomach churned again and i ran to the bathroom and threw up again. What the hell why am i throwing up like im pregnant...oh shit.

I took my phone put and texted Jacob.

Jake?
Yeah
I think im pregnant...
How your a vampire
I dont know but i had sex with edward too so i dont know whos the dad
I promise you its his we only did it one calm down...does he know about us?
No. What if it looks like you
Then we'll tell him together

I just sat in the bathroom. Oh shit what have I gotten myself into.