Chapter Two: Long Trip

"What your staing us now?", Jacob asked

"no,we're going to Rio de Janeiro.last time I checked you were going to peru", edward said hardly

"no need to be sarcastic blood....edward", he said

"the flight to peru has been canceled", the flight attended announced

"oh,that's perfect", renesmee sighed

"why don't you guys come to Isle Esme with us", I suggested

"sure if that alright", she said

"yeah,its fine", I assured

"alright"

"flight to Rio de Janiero is now boarding",

"well,let's go"

I know that edward wasn't happy about this.Because he wanted to privacy for a few weeks away from the family.but I wanted to be nice since their honeymoon flight was canceled.when we got onto the plane it was very quiet no one spoke to anybody.when we got to Rio we got off the plane we got into a cab that drove us to the docks.we got into a bigger boat but similar as the one the first time we came here.

30 mins later...

"we're back", edward said with a smile and held my hand

"its been so long", I sighed

we pulled up and we all got out and we walked into the house.it was the same as the last time we were here.I couldn't really remember it because it was really fuzzy.

"renesmee you guys can have the blue room over there okay", he said as he gestured to the closed door new the kitchen

"okay", she said

they all descended from the living room.I took my heels off and walked up the stairs and to the room where a flood of dim memories came to my mind.I opened the door and walked in.edward was sitting on the bed and he held his hand out.I walked to him and took his hand.

"what do you want to do?", he asked

"wanna go swimming?", I smiled remembering thats what he asked the first time we were here.

he chuckled."we can't unfortunately", he sighed

"why?", I asked confusingly

"because nessie and the dog are already there", he said

I got up from his lap and went and looked outside and saw them swimming outside.I sighed and went back to him.

"damn it,there goes round one", I said with a little disappointment

"its alright we still have the bed", he said

"I know..."

"but?", he asked

"nothing", I said

"it'll be fine I promise", he assured and kissed my head

I smiled at him then he leant down and kissed me very hard.he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist then all of a sudden we were on the bed with him hovering over me.he removed my dress and my underclothes and I did the same. His touch were slow, and his hands ran from my shoulders to my hips and back again. His mouth followed the trails his fingers made until it found mine, and he kissed me deeply.

Edward's hand circled around the back of my thigh, and he brought my leg nearly to his shoulder as he pushed inside of me, connecting us again and making me feel so wonderfully full and wanted as he sighed my name as he entered. I reached for his hips, playing my hands on him and pulling his body into mine.

"Oh…bella…" His moaned as his hand moved to the back of my head.

He brought his lips to mine, and his tongue ran over them for a moment before he trailed kisses over my chin and down my neck. He moved expertly within me, choosing the perfect rhythm, and alternating the speed and depths of his penetrations.

"Edward!" I cried out as his hips circled,

he silenced me with a kiss because I guess he didn't want them to hear us. creating pressure exactly where I needed it most, and my body seemed to explode in pleasure. Edward began rocking back and forth faster, his strokes longer and faster until he growled against the hollow of my throat, held himself deep within me, and murmering out my name once more.

With his head nestled near my neck, Edward's fingers stroked lightly over my arms, up to my shoulders, and back over my breasts before resting his hand against my stomach. I moved my eyes to see his face, and found his eyes staring at me. He seemed…anxious…when he was usually his most relaxed after his release.

"I love you", I said

"I love you too", he said

and we countinue enjoying each other.but trying to keep it a low volume since we had guest in the house.