Part 2

Gulf was sitting on the dining chair. He knows Ja told him not to wait for him, but he couldn't sleep if everything wasn't straightened out yet. His parents always told him to resolve misunderstandings or problems between spouses before sleeping, or they would only get worse. Despite having class tomorrow, Gulf still waited for Ja.

The clock showed 1 o'clock in the morning when Ja came back. He looked like he had drunk a few glasses of wine.

"Ja, you came back?" Gulf smiled, relieved to see his boyfriend safe. He then quickly went to heat up the food he had made. Suddenly, he heard a click and saw Ja heading to the bedroom. Gulf followed him and noticed Ja going to shower. He quickly plated the food so Ja could eat after his shower. However, Ja took so long that Gulf eventually went to the bedroom.

Gulf found Ja already asleep in his pajamas on the bed. Gulf sighed, then returned to the kitchen and put all the food back in the fridge. Gulf felt his hands shaking slightly, but he controlled it. He was overthinking again and didn't want these thoughts to become a barrier in their relationship.

"It's okay, Gulf. Ja was upset. It's not that he doesn't love you." Gulf slowly took a deep breath to calm himself, then went to bed next to Ja.

Morning came, and Gulf smelled something cooking in the kitchen. He showered before heading to the kitchen. There, he saw Ja in his work attire, wearing an apron. Ja looked up and smiled.

"You're awake. Come, let's have breakfast." Ja placed the food on the table. Gulf was confused. What had happened?

Seeing Gulf's confusion, Ja sighed. He removed his apron and hugged Gulf around the waist, placing a hand on Gulf's head.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I was upset and didn't want to yell or say things I'd regret later. That's why I asked you not to wait for me. I'm sorry, my P." Ja cupped Gulf's cheek and saw tears in his eyes.

"P... What's wrong?" Ja wiped Gulf's tears away. Gulf buried his face in Ja's chest.

"I was scared you would leave me alone. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, but please... don't leave me." Gulf hiccupped.

"No, P. You did nothing wrong. I was wrong to be jealous that you were with Bright yesterday. I'll never leave you. I love you." Ja reassured Gulf.

"Bright is just my friend from high school. There's nothing between us," Gulf explained. Ja smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I know, but Bright has known you longer than I have, so I was jealous of your closeness. I won't do it again, P." Ja clasped Gulf's hand. Gulf nodded, forgiving Ja.

Ja smiled and suggested taking Gulf out on a date after school. This cheered Gulf up immensely.

"Thank you, teacher." Gulf nodded and went to his desk. He packed his things when someone called his name.

"Hello, Bright?" Gulf answered the call as he made his way to wait at the front door.

Bright called just to make sure everything was okay. He knew Ja could be very jealous but wanted to know if Ja had become physical. Thankfully, Ja knew how to control his temper.

Gulf explained that it was just a heated moment, and Ja promised it wouldn't happen again. Bright offered to buy Gulf coffee as an apology, but Gulf declined.

"Actually, Ja promised to take me on a date after this," Gulf said, his excitement audible to Bright, who smiled, reassured that Gulf was in good hands.

Gulf waited for Ja, but as time passed, he grew less excited. Two hours later, Ja still hadn't arrived. Gulf tried to calm himself, but Ja wasn't responding to texts or calls. Gulf managed to keep his hands from shaking, waiting, but eventually decided to take a taxi home. However, there were no taxis nearby in the small area around his school. Gulf walked toward the main road, which was a 15-minute walk away. It was dark, but Gulf tried not to think about it.

"Hey!" Gulf turned around and saw a man with a disheveled appearance. He was smiling, but Gulf felt a shiver as the man pulled out a knife.

"You look like you have a lot of money." The man started to approach, so Gulf took a step back.

"Don't run!" The man quickened his pace, so Gulf did the only thing he could think of: he ran.

As he ran, Gulf continued calling Ja, but there was still no answer.

"Please pick up, please..." Gulf desperately pleaded, but there was no response. Then, Gulf tripped over a branch. He turned around and saw the man closing in. He closed his eyes.

"Help!" Gulf yelled. Suddenly, a bright light approached them. The man ran off, afraid of getting caught. Gulf let out a sigh of relief. A car stopped beside him. The window rolled down, and Gulf tried to see who it was, but the person wore a hoodie.

"You should call your friend. It's dangerous here," the person said. Gulf felt like he recognized the voice but was too tired to think. Finally, Gulf called someone.

"Hello, Bright?"

TBC