Part 2 {Imagine #12}

You looked at August as he drove back to your home. He was looking at the road and then turned his head to look at you and chuckles.

" Wassup Behbey" August said turning his head back to the road.

" Just Waiting On Sunday" You said looking back to see your daughter asleep in the back seat.

You smiled a little and turned back around. You looked at August who had a little smirk on his face.

" I Know What You Waitin For Y/N" August said turning into the driveway.

You started to laugh and opened the car door and got out.

" Not At All August" You said as you opened the back door to get Amira.

You picked up Amira, closed the door, and walked to the house. August walked up to the door and unlocked the door while locking the car doors. We walked into the house to see a familiar ass face, sitting on my couch. You made a face as August walked in and closed the door and turned around to look at her.

" What The Fuck Is Ya Doin Heya" August said.

You just walked upstairs to Amira's room and put her in her bed. She shifted a little and stayed asleep. You walked out closed her door and walked back downstairs. You looked at her again and then at August then at her again. Then it dawned on you.. THATS THAT BITCH THAT WAS TALKIN BOUT AUGUST RIPPED HER CERVIX. You looked at her again. How the fuck she get in ma damn house?

" Whatcha Ass Doin Chea" You asked looking at her with that look. August looked at you.

August p.o.v

I saw Y/N give that girl that look. That's that I'm Boutta beat yo ass look that you momma be Givin you befo she Finna whoop yo ass. I looked at her then the girl. Here we go...

" Why Is Ya Heya" She asked again more loud this time.

" I'm Here To Talk To August About This Lawsuit" She said standing up.

" Don'tcha Stand Up Like Ya Finna Fight" She said. " This Shit Old" I agreed with my fiancé.

The groupie looked at us the looked at me again.

" You Hurt Me August" The groupie said.

I don't even remember this Thot name. That's why I keep referring to her as " Groupie" or " The Girl".

" Look Ima Be Honest.... You Was A Groupie, A One Night Stand, A Mistake, A Drunk Night. I Ripped Ya Cervix Cause Ya Pussy Can't Take This Daddy Dick" I said and looked at Y/N who choked on the lemonade that she was drinking.

I moved closer to her and patted her back and looked down at her.

" This Leydeh Can Take The Daddy Dick And If Ya Can't Which Ya Can't, Get Out Ma House. This The Only Leydeh That Can Take This Dick. This Mrs. Alsina Not Nan Yall Otha Bitches" I said as I looked up at her.

" Yall Ain't Even Cute Though" She said making her way to the door. "And You A Thot "Mrs. Alsina"" She said putting air quotes around the Mrs. Alsina.

" Am I'm The One Who Was Fuckin Round Wit August On Insta, Through Fuckin DM, Met Him At A Concet' Backstage, And Fucked Him On The First Night" She said raising her voice.

Uh Oh.. I can tell she mad na' cause her accent only come out real heavy like that when she made like she is. I looked at Y/N face. It ain't look mad and that was even worse. She look the calmest when she Boutta pop off on a bitch. Oh Jesus Lord Help...

" I Mean Who Wouldn't.. You Prolly Even Did" She said and turned around to look at Y/N.

Don't Do That...

" AAAAHHH" She screamed.

Y/N punched her in the nose real hard and next thing I know, they was on the flo fightin. Well.. Y/N was beatin the groupie ass and the groupie was screaming. Clearly, she can't fight 👊🏽 or handle daddy dick 🍆. Smh😑.

" What Else Uh' Yours Gon Pop Huh" She said as she kept punching her.

I ain't even watchin her fight, I'm watching her titties and ass bounce up and down. She look hella sexy I just wanna daddy dick.. Ma Bad Lemme Break Up This Fight.

" Beybeh" I said looking at Y/N as she stood up and looked down at the girl.

" Getcha Ass Out Ma House" She said as she walked upstairs. I watched her ass as she walked upstairs. Then I looked at her.

" I Think You Should Get Out" I said and watched her get up. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked out of the house got in her car and drove off.

I walked upstairs to my room to see Y/N in the bathroom taking off her clothes with the water running. I watched her until she got in the shower and sat on the bed and thought. " Should I Get In The Shower Wit Her Or Wait Until Ma Honey Moon" I thought and looked up at the door. " Nah I'll Wait" I decided to myself, thinking out loud.

" What August" Y/N called from the shower. " Nun" I said back. " Talkin To Ma Self" She laughed and continued to shower.

I laid down on the bed and put my hands behind my head.

10 Minutes Later

I watched Y/N as she walked out of the bathroom in her towel. She looked at me.

" Wassup Wit You Auggie" She asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Whatchu Mean" I asked turning my head to see her naked body. Gawgeus' 😈👅🙏🏽💦💦💦😈

" You Usually Take A Shower Wit Me" She said pouting. " Awe" I said standing up and walking towards her to wrap my arms around her waist and look at us through the mirror.

Her naked body wit me fully clothed. Me tall and her short. Me sexy and her sexy as FUCK.

" Babe" She whined and removed my hands away from her waist. " I Gotta Get Dressed"

I watched after her. " On Sunday" She said walking into the bathroom. I smirked.