Part 3 {Imagine #18}

3:27 AM
August p.o.v
I wake up to Y/N phone ringing. It's fuckin 3:27 in the moanin'. I just put Y/N ass to bed thirty minutes ago. She moved a little and I grabbed her phone. DONT ANSWER. It said. I know exactly who the fuck that is.

" Why The Fuck Ya Callin Ma Leydeh" I damn there shouted into the phone.

I know Y/N is right under me on my chest but she probably not sleep wit her nosy ass.

" Well Good Morning To You Too August" Her dad said from the other end of the phone. " How's My Baby Girl"

" Why The Fuck Ya Callin' Heya'" I said stroking Y/N's long hair tryna keep calm.

This nigga was messin up my night.

" I Just Wanted To Warn You That I Know About Y/N Pregnancy And I Wanted To Let You Guys Know That It Will Be Over Soon If I Have Anything To Do With It" He 'threatened'.

I moved the phone from my ear and looked at it. This nigga really don't think that I'm scared of him do he. I pressed the red button to end the call and put Y/N phone on the nightstand on my side of the bed. Fuck that Nigga.

" Babe What Happened" Y/N mumbled into my chest.

" I Know You Heard Everythang Don't Even Act" I said looking at the TV.

She giggled wrapping her arms tighter around my torso.

" Go Ya Ass Back Ta Sleep" I told her. " You Ain't Been Asleep For A Good Thirty Minutes"

" I'm Trying But All These Guckin Interruptions Havin Me Up" She complained.

" What Interruptions" I interrogated.

" Just Kidding" She smiled childishly.

I shook head and closed my eyes. A nigga tired as hell.

" Good Night Beybeh" I said rubbing her ass.

" Good Night Daddy" She said.

10:58 AM
Your p.o.v
" Mommy Mommy Mommy" She wobbled over holding her dad's phone.

I looked up smiling at her as she showed off her teeth.

" What Momma" I said to her as she handed me August's phone.

" That's Me" She clapped looking down at the phone screen.

August walked out of the kitchen wearing one of his t- shirts and a pair of basketball shorts.

" Can Daddy Have His Phone Fina" August asked kneeling down infront of her.

" Mommy Has It" She cheered.

He looked at me and smiled. I laughed and handed him his phone. He picked up Fina as she began to laugh and screech.

" August" I said when she screeched looking at him.

" I Got Her" August said walking over to me and sitting in between my legs on the floor.