Imagine #40

Dedicated to me 🌴😊🌴
••••••••••
" Happy Birthday To Ya' Happy Birthday To Ya' Happy Birthday To Ya' Happy Birthday" August smiled as he walked into our my bedroom.

" Thank You Auggie" I smiled holding my arms out for him to hug me.

" Happy Birthday Lil' Sis" He said kissing my cheek.

August has been my best friend every since I can remember. We're inseparable👫.

" Whatchu Gon' Do Today" He asked me sitting on the edge of my bed next to me.

" I Don't Know Whatchu Got Planned Fa' Ya' Girl" I asked grabbing my phone off my nightstand.

" You'll See" He said. " Get Up Lazy Bones"

" Damn I Just Woke Up" I said rubbing my eyes. " Gimme Some Time To Get My Shit Together"

I looked at my phone at all the notifications that I'd gotten.

8 Missed Calls
12 Unread Text Messages

" Damn Niggas Was Tryna Get Ta' Yo' Ass Huh" August said looking over my shoulder at my phone.

" Right" I laughed unlocking my phone and going to messages:
••••••••••
Sis😘😍- Happy Birthday Big Head. Since u ain't answerin yo phone and shit. Love you baby.
Queenie👑- Happy B-day lovely❤️. I miss u and I hope u have a good b-day. Love you.
Bae😈- Damn u Gettin old. Lol nah jk. Happy birthday Angel. I love u and I'll see you later.
Bestie👭- Man. U growing up on me Angel😪 lol no just kidding. Happy birthday mamas. Ima call u and later and pour my heart out to u or whatever. Next time answer yo phone okay. Alright. I love you my baby girl 😍😍
Brother👦🏽- Happy birthday Angel. Damn how old are you now? Lol jk. I love you soooo much. Y u ain't answerin yo phone tho sis? Damn I'ma tell mama. Nah I'm Playin. Call me back. I love you b-day girl❤️
Auntie Raine👌🏽- Happy Birthday To Ya x3. When you gone come out to Atlanta to see me missy. I miss you and I hope you have an amazing birthday. I love you sooo much. Call me.
Grandma👸🏽👵🏽- Happy birthday honey. I love you sooo much and I want you to call me because you know that I'm not good with this texting stuff.
Missy💃🏾- Happy muthafuckin birthday Angel. I miss you sooo much and I'ma be out there sooner than you think. Just wait lol. Happy birthday baby girl.
Aaliyah👄💅🏽- Happy birthday Angel. I love you little one. When you Comin to New York? I'm waiting... Lol no but I love you and happy birthday.
Mom😊- Happy Birthday Baby Girl. I wish I was right there next to you today but since I'm not I tried to FaceTime you but... Somebody didn't answer their phone. I'm not gone point fingers (👆🏽) but I love you baby. Call me back.
Chris🎙- Happy Birthday Sis. Damn when I first met you I woulda never thought that we'd be cool but damn. Now we here and it's yo birthday. I love you like my little sister and I'll see you later today.
Summer👒- *snap snap snap snap* Happy Birthday To You (To You) Happy Birthday To You (To You) Happy Birthday To You Baby Happy Birthday To You. I love you Angel. You Gettin mad old. lol nah I'm playing Witchu but I do wanna see you today. See you later mamas.
••••••••••
I smiled and saw August who was reading the text messages with me.

" Who Is Bae" He asked pointing at one of the contacts.

" My Cousin" I said. " I Don't Know Why I Started Calling Her Bae Though. My Cousin Bree"

" Oh" He said nodding his head. " Cause I Was Boutta Beat Yo Ass"

" Shutup August" I said laughing and going to missed calls: