Announcement

Announcements

1) I know y'all see this👇🏽👇🏽

I really love and appreciate y'all so much

I really love and appreciate y'all so much. 300 followers means a lot to me so I just want y'all to take that and run with it. I love you guys so much and I really appreciate what you guys do for me.

2) On a sadder note, I'm gonna be finishing this book after I put up the the next and last imagine for this book.

I'm sorry that I had to change the subject from good to bad but I had to tell you guys.

But, since I am ending this imagine book, another book or imagine will be up in probably August or this month.

3) Speaking of books and months:

Y'all got me to 812 votes, 312 comments and 9K reads in about two months

Y'all got me to 812 votes, 312 comments and 9K reads in about two months. I started the Lucas Coly imagine book on May 14, 2016 and its July 7, 2016. That's a little less than two months and y'all got me to 812 votes. I love you guys❤️.

4) Who would y'all want a book or imagine book about? Please comment on trying to figure out who.

I think that that's it for these announcements. The next chapter in this book will be the last imagine in this book. It is just one part but I'm more focused on my other imagine books and other projects that I'm working on right now.

So, until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋

(And don't forget to comment who you want a book or imagine book for)