Rishabh gets angry.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Even after the three of them asked, Rishabh did not say anything, he just kept staring at them. At this time his gaze was so intense that Alia, Varun and Siddharth felt as if he would take out their hearts with his gaze.

Rishabh's deep dangerous gaze was making the bones of all three of them tremble. The rest were not saying anything. They all knew about Rishabh's anger. There was complete silence there. They were just looking at Rishabh.

Then someone's phone rang, breaking that silence. Everyone's eyes went to Hardik because someone had called on his phone. When he saw the name of the caller on the phone screen, his eyes narrowed.

He picked up the phone while looking at Alia, "Yes, speak Mr. Khurana."

Mr. Khurana's scared and nervous voice came on the other side of the phone, "Hardik, I know Alia has made a big mistake.  I apologize on her behalf. Whatever punishment you give her, I accept it. But please please tell Rishabh not to kill her. She is a child, she made a mistake. "

" She is a child! I did not know that nowadays children kidnap innocent girls by paying money to goons. That too only because that child could not rag those girls. Because those girls gave a befitting reply to that child. You have told me a very new thing Mr. Khurana. I did not know all these things. "

There was sarcasm in Hardik's voice. When Alia heard Mr. Khurana from Hardik's mouth and heard his words, she ran to him and snatching the phone from Hardik's hand, she said to her father while crying, " Papa, Papa, please save me. I am sorry, I will never do this. I swear to you, I will never do this. Please please Papa, please please come here, I am feeling very scared.  "

" What have you done Alia, what have you done? You kidnapped Rishabh Shergill's wife.", Mr. Khurana said in fear and anger.

Hardik had informed Mr. Khurana through a bodyguard and as soon as he found out that the girl was Rishabh Shergill's wife, he immediately called Hardik to save his daughter's life.

Then Rishabh snatched the phone from his hand and in his harsh voice said to Mr. Khurana, “  Mr. Khurana that bodyguard must have told you where we are right now, so come here as soon as possible and see your daughter for the last time. ”

Rishabh cut the phone after saying this. Mr. Khurana just kept saying hello hello. Hearing Rishabh's words, Alia, Varun and Siddharth got more scared.

Alia fell on Hardik's feet and holding his hand said crying, “ Hardik bhai Hardik bhai I am sorry I am really sorry. I did not know what is the truth about Anokhi, if I had known then I would not have done that but I will never harass her in future. I will not harass any student. Please please forgive me. I swear on mom and dad that I will never do this. Please save me. ”

Hearing Alia calling Hardik her brother, Varun, Siddharth and Anokhi looked at her in surprise because only those three standing there did not know that Hardik was actually Alia's brother and Alia's father was Hardik's uncle.

““ She is your sister” , Anokhi said in surprise, but Hardik did not give her any answer. His eyes were only on Alia's crying face and his mind were remembering his and Alia's childhood, when they all lived together and both of them always played together.

Because she was his younger sister, Hardik loved her a lot, he was very attached to Alia. He used to fulfill all her wishes. He always played with her. When she got hurt, he used to distract her by giving her chocolates and if someone teased him, he used to threaten them that next time if they tease Alia, he will not spare them and today after so many years, his same younger sister has become so spoiled that she has stooped to the level of kidnapping someone and maybe even getting them killed.

Rishabh, Vikram, Rohit, Praveen, Shivaay and Abhinav were looking at Hardik and were understanding the confusion in his mind but perhaps Rishabh was not able to understand that much because no one could be generous to the people who had the intention of hurting his cupcake, so forgiving Alia was a far-fetched idea. Then Vikram came to Rishabh and kept his hand on his shoulder and said, “ Rishabh, we should leave this matter to Hardik.”

Rishabh looked at Vikram angrily and said, “ emphasizing each word,,,, the wife is mine, I will decide the punishment for those who hurt her.”

" I know wife is yours, but ” , Vikram said only this much and then Hardik's voice came, “ don't raise the question of but. If something wrong has happened, you will be punished. ”

Saying this, Hardik freed his hand from Alia's hand and went from there. Everyone was watching him go. When Vikram looked at Anokhi, Anokhi slowly nodded her head in yes.

She came to Rishabh, she was about to say something when Rishabh looked at her angrily. Seeing his angry eyes, Anokhi got scared but still gathered courage and said,,,, " you don't kill them.”

After listening to Anokhi, Alia started looking at her. Rishabh still did not say anything.

Anokhi further said,,,, " punish her, complain to the police, send her to jail, but don't kill her. ”

““ She was going to kill you Cupcake ” ,,,, Rishabh said to himself, then Anokhi held his hand and said,,,, " I know she was going to kill me and maybe she wasn't, but she is regretting her mistake, she is asking for forgiveness. She has sworn to her mother and father that she will never do this again and at least don't kill her for Hardik Bhaiya. She is his younger sister ” ,,, Anokhi could not complete her words further because Rishabh held her hand tightly and started taking her from there.

He made Anokhi sit in the car and himself sat on the driving seat, started the car and went there at a fast speed. Seeing her, Vikram got a little upset and said,,,, “ Oh my princess, what luck have you got.  Only you can reduce his anger and you can also end it but you have to bear some anger. Who knows when his anger will go away. ”

After some time, Mr. Khurana and the police both arrived there. Alia, Varun and Siddharth, all three admitted their mistakes in front of the police and the police took them with them.

Rishabh took Anokhi to his farmhouse a little away from the city. He took Anokhi out of the car and angrily slammed the car door and holding her hand started walking inside the farmhouse with rapid steps.

Anokhi was walking behind him with her small steps almost running. She knew that Rishabh was very angry at this time so not a word came out of her mouth.

After coming into the room, Rishabh let go of Anokhi's hand with a jerk due to which Anokhi stumbled a little but she controlled herself.

Rishabh closed the door of the room and started looking at Anokhi with his eyes red with anger.

“ Rishabh ji ” ,,,, Anokhi called his name but Rishabh shouted in a loud voice,,, "  Shut up, just shut up! ”

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can DM me on Insta for the link Or get the link from my insta bio.🥰🥰

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!