Chapter 7

Aanvi woke up early today. She was combing her wet hair while standing in front of the mirror in Advik's room.

She was wearing a coral pink saree with matching earrings and a very long but minimal nuptial chain around her neck.

She saw that Advik was still sleeping on bed. She take a glance at him and thinks.

'Why is he looking cute to me? He is looking like an innocent Charming boy while he sleeps. Why am I not able to take my eyes off from him? Aanvi stop aanvi stop '

She said to herself while going close to him.

He suddenly opened his eyes saw that aanvi was staring at him with a smile as she was standing just beside the bed.

"Hey miss dramaqueen why did you staring me like an owl or do you have a plan or strategy to kill me. "He said moving his blanket aside

"Heyy I am not a monster like you Mr. I was just......."

He cutted her in middle " it doesn't bother me and I really don't care what you were doing .just remember don't do anything in my room. Go to your room and do whatever you like."

He said and went inside washroom.

"How rude ?? It's my fault that he seemed cute to me but no he is rascal Mr.monster" She mumbled and went to downstairs.

************************************
Aashi had completed her scheduled work . She went inside room with the tray of medicine and water.

She put these thing on table . Angad held her hand while she was going in closet.

"Aashi , I want to ask you for something,
can I? " He said and lifts her chin .

They were so close that their breaths were colliding with each other.

"Can I ask Aashi?" He asked her again making an eye contact.

"Yes" she mumbled.

"Can we go for a long drive tonight? " He asked.

"Angad but I have lot of works to do and other kichen stuff. And what if maaji asked about me then...."

He cutted her in middle "I will handle all this just be ready for beautiful long drive with your husband. "

He said and left her and went to closet while aashi went to downstairs.

**************************************

Aanya was arranging her clothes inside the closet. Adhyan was also there. He was setting up his clothes .

(Even though there were many servants but he loves to set up his clothes by himself. )

Suddenly aanya started laughing which left him in confusion he asked her with a glare "What happened ?do you get have a laughing attack?"

" Actually I was thinking Are you a human or black white TV? You have just black and white coloured clothes . No other colour. How.... how can be someone so be so obsessed with only two colors you know there are other color called Red pin......"

He cutted her in middle went in front of her .She reluctantly moves behind until her back hit the wall.

He locked her putting hi both arms on both side of her.

"Do you know this is called aesthetic clothing "he whispered in his ears.

She bend and free herself from his arms. She was blushing so hardly the her cheeks turns red. She went to her room then downstairs.

While he was standing ,folding his arms.
He was smiling on how quickly she left the closet in hurry

**************************************

In dining room everyone was sitting on their respective chair .

Ashmita was sitting on the head chair where as Angad and advik was sitting just beside her on left side .

Adhyan and Ayaansh was sitting on her right side.

Aashi was serving her while Aanya was serving Ayaansh and Aanvi was standing passing the dishes.

Ayaansh was eating so fastly that somebody would snatch his plate.

"Ayuu eat slowly you have enough time to eat " Angad asked him.

"Bhaii stop calling me Aayu first. I am not a little kid any more. I am a grown up man now . What my wife would think about me if she gets to know that you call me AAYU"

"You're still a kid for us ." Adhyan pulls his cheek.

Everyone was shocked with this behaviour as generally he doesn't do this kind of things..

"No, not for you atleast . You're just year older than me" he said showing a irritated face.

Everyone giggled at this ayaansh shook his head.

Soonly they all left for the office.

Now Aashi , aanvi and aanya was sitting together in the garden area. They were all having some chat and laughing and giggling with each other.

To be continued....😀

Stay tuned for new updates....😃

Don't forget to comment down your favorite part and views....🤔

Don't forget to vote....👍

Have a happy reading ahead....💟✨️