Prologue

Sorry that there's no summary. Wattpad keeps deleting it. I'll just let you know that this takes place after the S-Class exams & right after they leave the celestial spirt realm. This is also a year before the GMG (It's an AU, I can do whatever I want lol) . Minvera's dad isn't the guild Master, a middle aged women named Jocelyn is. WARNING! There will be some ocs, just as minor characters. (Also Sting kinda acts like Natsu/him from the anime after the GMG (if you don't remember watch the episode of the anime where there at the ball) ) some characters will be a little ooc. Any questions? Ask away :) I'll answer to the best of my abilities.
••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~~•
••••••••••••••

Lucy POV
"Oi! Luce!"
I hear Natsu yell to me from the job bored as I sit at the bar, drinking a
vinilla milkshake.

"Let's go on a mission!" He says with his famous grin. "You need money for your rent right?" He states, running over to me with a job fourm in his hand

"Aye sir! Think of all the fish we could buy!" Natsu's blue complain, Happy, comments, drooling at the very thought of eating fish. "We'll split it 50 50 and Lucy can get the rest!"

"Woah, your a genius Happy!"

"Aye sir!"

"HEY THAT LEAVES ME WITH NOTHING!!" I yell at my idioic team members, then sigh "You where right though, Natsu. I need to pay my rent." I smile "alright! What's the mission?" I ask, Natsu hands it over to me.

ROUGE WIZARDS ARE TERRORIZING OUR TOWN! WE NEED THE HELP OF POWERFUL MAGES TO DEFEAT THEM!

Place: Pallet Town, Vermidia forest
Reward: 12,580 J
Info on the rouges: there are 3 in total. One uses plant magic, the next fire, and the last one uses water magic.

After reading over the mission out loud to myself I hand the flyer back to Natsu. I open my mouth to speak but soon get interuppted by a stern, yet soft voice.

"Sounds good, we'll leave tomorrow at 8 am. Met me at the train station, I'll explain the mission to Gray. Don't be late, Natsu." Erza says glaring slightly at Natsu. He's late nearly every time we go on a mission.

"W-W-Where'd you come from?!" I ask surprised.

"That table right there. I heard you talking about the mission and figured Gray and I should help out." Erza says with a kind smile. Erza's like a big sister to me. She's always there when I need her. Plus growing up I always wanted a sibling.

"O-Oh okay. The help would be nice, thanks!" I smile. Natsu grunts.

"Why's the ice princess have to come! I could do this mission without him no problem!"

Gray appears from seemingly no where and head butts Natsu. "What's you say, Lizard boy!?"

"Is that fighting I hear?" Erza asks calmly.

"N-NO!" The males shout in unison as they link arms.

"We're the best of friends always!"

"Aye sir!"

"AH! HAPPY NO. 2'S BACK!"

I yell, then sigh as Erza beats the boys senseless by hugging the pretend best friends against her chest plate.

"Good. I enjoy seeing you guys get along. You know how much I hate it when you fight." She tells them.

"They never learn do they?" I comment. Mira giggles

"I think it's kinda cute." She says as she holds a bear mug in one hand and her left check in the other. I sweatdrop.

{The next day in Vermidia forest, Pallet Town.}

"EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!!!!" I winned as we trudged through thick mud. "This is so gross!" I winced as I lifted my shirt up a bit, exposing a leach stuck to my stomach. A leach?! You've GOT to be kidding me! How much longer are we going to be in this mud?! I tried to pull it off but to no advail, the leach wouldn't come off until it was so full on my blood that it would just fall off of my body. "Hey Natsu!" I called out to the pink haired boy a few feet in front of me. "Can you help me get this leach off?"

Natsu turns and looks at me. "Sure, you just burn it right?" I nod. He puts a flame on his finger tip then burns off the leach. I sigh in relief

"Thanks Natsu." He replies with a grin, turning around.

"The peak should be just up ahead, Natsu-San." Wendy tells us from her position on Natsu's shoulders, a map in her hands.

{A few minutes later}

After a little while longer of walking we arrive at a large, mud free, clearing right beside the mountains peak. Under the peak was a large lake.

"Ahhhh finally! It's a relief to be out of that mud!" I say with a happy sigh.

Gray nods in agreement "Definitely."

Natsu puts Wendy down then starts looking around. "Where are those bastards?!"

Before we went into the forest we received a letter from the targets, saying to meet then at the mountains peak.

"Maybe they're just not hear yet, ever think of that dumbass?" Gray states. My eyes widen as I look at Gray.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU STRIPPING FREAK!!!" I yell, Wendy turns beat red and shelds her eyes.

"GAHH! WHERES MY CLOTHES!!!!"

Natsu starts laughing historically. "Nice going ice queen!"

"Why you!!"

They butt heads and start fighting.

Erza sits down next to Wendy and I.

"Aren't you going to stop them?" I ask her. Erza simply shakes her head. "No. I'll let them be for now." She replies, a worriex expression on her face as she looks down, deep in thought. I lean towards Wendy.

"Wendy, does Erza seem... Weird?" I whispear.

Wendy looks at her then whispears back "Erza-San seems troubled. Should we talk to her?" I nod.

"Hey Erz-" I start to say but get cut off by a wine wrapping it's self around my waist, pinning my arms to the side of my body the vine lifts me off of the ground.

"KAAAAAAAAAH! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" I scream.

"LUCY!" I hear the rest of my team yell in unison.

The vine covers my eyes. The rest was just a blurr. All I could hear was screaming, yelling, the sound of fighting, and three unfimilar voices. The vine finally let's go of me.

"Finally!" I say in excitement, then look down. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as I start falling off the Clift.

"LUCY!!" I hear Natsu yell. "LET ME GO! LUCY!!!"

That was the last thing I heard before I hit the water with a loud splash, the impact felt like concrete on my back. I'm going to die... Natsu... I never got to tell you how I feel...I think before I fall unconscious.

•••••••••••
~~~~~~~
••••••••••••

Well that's it for the first chapter. Let me know what you think, it helps a lot! Who knows, if you guys like it a lot I might just finish it, lol