Chapter 1

Sting's POV
~~~~~
"It should be around here some where..." Yukino says, mostly to herself, as she navigates us with a map. We where on a mission to find a red stone in the lake here. "Ah! Here it is!" She states as we arrive at a large lake beneath a Clift.

"Finally." I breath a sigh of relief. "We've been walking for ages."

"Fro thinks so to!"

"Let's just look for the stone..." Rouge says as monotone as usual while walking over to the water. He suddenly stops and snifs the air. Curious I start to do the same.

Blood and faries.

"Rouge you smell that to right?" I question. He nods in reply. "We better keep our guard up, everyone knows how those bastard faries are. They attack everything they see. Not that we couldn't beat them though, we're way more powerful than them! Right Lecter!"

Lecter smiles and nods "Yeah! Sting-Kuns the best dragon slayer in the world!" I smirk.

"Focus Sting." Rouge warns me. "Yukino, could you use picese to look in the water for the stone."

She nods "Of course, Rouge-San." She pulls a gold key out of a pouch at her side. Holding it in front of her she says "Open gate of fish! Picese!" The two fish appear. "Could you please look for a stone in the water? It's round and red." As soon as she finishes Picese dives into the water and starts searching.

A few minutes of searching later Picese comes back. "Yukino!" The white one starts. "In the water! There's a girl!"

"What! A girl!?" The three of us shout in unison.

"I... is she..." Yukino starts, small tears start to fourm in the corners of her eyes. The back one nods. "But she just died a few seconds ago! We could still bring her back right?!" They state, at Rouges nod of approval they go back down and bring us the girl, setting her down on the ground next to us.

"She's hurt pretty bad!" I state. Her back was a bright red, bleeding in multiple places. She also had multiple red marks around her body, like something was holding her very tight.

"How did this happen..." Yukino gasps

Rouge ignores Yukino and I's surprised reactions and starts trying to revive the girl. About 10 minutes later he was able to bring her back.

"We should bring her back to the guild! She needs medical attention!" Yukino says.

"She's right." I agree.

Rouge simply nods, picking the girl up. As I look at her I notice that her right hand was glowing a soft pink, little particles started going into the air before the glow disappeared. Leaving her blank hand. That was weird I think then shrug oh well, I've seen far weirder things then that.

Lucy's POV

"LUCY!!"

I sprang up in the bed panting heavily What was that... Who was that...

"Ha.... Haa.... Haa.... Ha...." I continue breathing heavily for a few more minutes before catching my breath. When I get my breath back I look around, surving the room I was in. Do I know this place? I question myself. The room had light wood floors with bage walls. To my left was a second bed with plain white sheets, the same as mine, and a door with a strange symbol on it. On my right was a large window. I definitely don't know this place. I sit up then look over at the door as someone walks in.

"Oh! Your awake!" A girl with short white hair says, walking over to my bed. "I'm glad." She smiles softly. I try to smile back but find myself frowning, tears forming in the corners of my eyes as an image appears in my mind. An image of a girl with long white hair, bangs pulled into a ponytail, with a soft, kind smile on her face. She was holding her check with her right hand and holding an empty beer mug in her left. "I-Is something wrong. I-I didn't mean to make you cry!" The white haired girl says worried. I just shake my head and start whipping my eyes with my hands balled into fists. Who was that... She looked so familiar... Dammit what's wrong with me! Why can't I remember!?!