Chapter 4

Warning: The word "dick" is used in this chapter. No not for sex. I'm only 15 guys. Anyways It seems silly when you read it because, well it is. The new side characters are based off of my IRL friends and I. My friends are very vulgar and perverted but it's not very bad. Only like 3-4 cuss words and "dick" which would have appeared in this story regardless.Where it's used my friends actually use it like that IRL. Despite all that I suggest you read this chapter anyways since it's the start of the first official arc of the series yay! Start your predictions lol! Seriously though I love hearing people's theories so go ahead ;)

Sting quickly shoke his head and slammed the magazine onto the pile. He couldn't believe it. No, he didn't want to believe it. It surprised him that he wasn't able to recognize Lucy sooner. After all he used to be utterly obsessed with the Fairy Tail guild. Well, mostly Natsu but that's besides the point. Maybe he just assumed she had a twin? He really couldn't remember.

His brain told him to tell everyone. To tell her. The white mage, although acted otherwise, was smart enough to know that Natsu cared for Lucy and was worried about her. The right thing to do would be to bring Lucy back to Fairy Tail, back to where she belongs.

Running a hand through his hair, the mage sighs. "Fuck." The word slipped out like a person slipped on a wet floor. Hard, foolish, and it hurt like hell. He wasn't cussing because of the hard decision. No he cussed because he already knew what he was going to do. Maybe the whole plan wasn't thought out yet, but it was going to be soon. "I'm such an idiot." Although it was wrong Sting was going to hide Fairy Tail from Lucy. He didn't exactly know why. He definitely wasn't in love with her he'd only known her for a few weeks after all. But he couldn't deny his attraction to her. She was beautiful, smart, and strong. Her laugh never failed to stab his heart.

Sting quickly shoke his head once more before standing. "No no stop it Sting. Your better then this. You used to be a NaLu shipper yourself, so you know how this would all end." He looked down at the magazine, the pages flipped when he slammed it, it now showed a full page picture of Natsu and Lucy. They stood side by side, Natsu had his left arm around Lucy's waist and Lucy had a large smile on her face. Meanwhile Natsu's blue and white exceed, Happy, was hovering in front of them. Looking... well, happy.

"Ugh!" As a sudden blast of anger surges through him, Sting kicks over the large pile of magazines causing them to fly across the room and hit the bedroom wall.

"Sting?" A voice rang through the house along with the sound of a door closing.

"Sting-Kun?" A squeaky voice called out. It was Froush and Rouge, from the sound of it they'd finally gotten back from the mission they took three days ago.

Sting cursed under his breath. Rouge would be in the room soon. He would see the magazines, he would recognize Lucy from the picture of Natsu and her. The shadow dragon slayer would tell her, make her go back to Fairy Tail. He was screwed.

As he heard the footsteps get closer Sting quickly, for reasons unknown even to him, kicked the magazines under his bed and closed the box they came out of, shoving into the corner before throwing a bunch of hus dirty clothes on it

Rouge stood in the doorway, his face as blank as ever. "Team Squad is back." He said.

"They are?!" Team Squad consisted of 7 members. Around three months ago one went missing and her brother went looking but never came back. Two of their members left a week ago to search for them but lost contact with the rest of the team a few days in. Everyone was really worried. Sting stood and ran out of the house and towards the guildhall. He left so fast that he didn't notice Rouge suspiciously eyeballing the pile of clothes in the corner of his room.

Lucy

During Sting's discovery Lucy was still sat at the bar talking to the bartender. A couple minutes later Rouge and Froush walked in and sat next to her, Rouge on a stool to her right and Froush sitting on the bar.

"Hey glad to see you back! How did the mission go?" She asked curiously, the mission took them longer then she thought it would.

"It went fine." He replied. After that they sat in silence. But it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward at all. Rouge was a quiet person and Lucy knew and respected that. Plus it was a refreshing change from Sting's loud and childish persona.

They sat in a comfortable silence until the doors to the guild hall opened. People turned to look at the new arrivals and Lucy could see a look of relief on the majority of her fellow guild mates faces. Soon a ginger haired girl ran towards the girl, two males following behind her.

Lucy watched as Rouge walked out of the building then got up and moved to the front of the, now crowded, guild hall entrance.

"Dickbutt!! You're back! What happened to you?!" The ginger yelled as she ran to the arrivals. The arrivals where two girls, both with mostly shaved brown hair, the only unshaven part was dyed a deep purple. They looked very injured.

The ginger spoke to the girl with glasses who replied, "what do you think happened bitch!?" The ginger scoffed.

"Fine then I'll talk to Markus! At least he-" She stopped mid sentence and stared at the ground. The air around the group felt heavy.

"That's Kena." A person to my side whispered to me. "The girl with glasses is Hans, the skinny one next to her is Ari and the two males helping her are Luke, her boyfriend, and Josh. They're members of team Squad."

Lucy nodded but still gave the man a confused look. "Alright. But whos Markus? Why are they so hurt and upset?

"You see how theres 5 people?" She nodded. "There used to be 7. About three months ago one of the members, Crystal, went missing on a solo mission. Her step brother Markus went looking for her two weeks later but never came back. They've been searching for them since. Hans and Ari went alone to look for them a few weeks ago. They kept contact with the rest of the team but they suddenly stopped one day. Some people thought maybe they'd disappeared the same way the siblings did."

Her eyes widened. "That's horrible... Do you think-"

She was cut off by the door slamming open. When she looked forwards she saw Sting running in. Lucy watched as he raced around for a few minutes, talking to Hans and Ari to see what information they found. Afterwords Ari and Hans were moved to the infirmary where the master began to heal this.

While this played out Lucy couldn't help but he shocked at how serious Sting was. After the first day they met she only saw the silly and childish side of him. She'd almost forgotten he even had a serious side to him.

She shock her head, now wasn't the time to think about Sting. When she heard what happened to team Squad, saw their sad, defeated looking faces it hit a cord somewhere in her. It reminded her of something, some people. She just of course couldn't place her finger on what or who. That aside she wanted to do something anything to help them.

Sting

After making sure everything was taken care of Sting sat down at the bar and flopped over, his chin resting on the bar and his arms dangling from his shoulders limp. He let out a heavy sigh. It may not be his business but he was worried about team Squad. Someone or something had obviously attacked Hans and Ari. That part was normal. But the part that made him nervous was how they'd been attacked right after they announced they'd found a clue on Crystal and Markus's where abouts. Could someone had attacked them to try and cover the siblings tracks? Where they dead? Being tortured? Worse? He had no clue.

"Sting?" He was brought out of his thoughts by Lucy calling out his name.

He turned his head slightly to look at her. "Yeah?"

Her next words made him lift his head in shock.

"I want to go find Crystal and Markus."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I really need to get better at updating lol I say this way to often.