Chapter 3

"Natsu-Kun!"
Lisanna yelled as she ran over to the pink haired mage sitting at the bar. Natsu turns and looks at her.

"Hey Lisanna!" He replies with a smile.

It's been a week since Lucy's 'death' and everyone's finally started to cheer up, even Natsu. Though he still wasn't completely back to his normal self, Lisanna has been helping him cope with the death of his best friend, so he's doing alright.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" The animal mage asks. "If you haven't then we could... Ah you know... I-I could t-treat you to dinner!" She adds, blushing. Natsu looks confused, then grins.

"Alright! Let's go, Happy! I'm starving!!"

"Aye sir!!"

The three walk out of the guild hall smiling and laughing.

Mean while the rest of the gang watches the two interact.

"Aw they're so cute!" Mirajane states while holding her checks. Erza nods in agreement.

Wendy nods, then looks at the table with a worried expression. "I hope Natsu-San is okay.... He must still be hurting...."

The rest of the gang goes quiet before a certain ice mage speaks up.

"Flame brain'll be alright, Wendy." Gray assures her as he rubs the lolis head.

"AH!!! GRAY-SAMA IS SO KIND!!!!"

"GAH!!! JUVIA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"GRAY-SAMA!!!"

Erza laughs. "Gray just won't except Juvia's love will he?" Mira says. Erza shakes her head. "No matter weither he excepts, or regects her, he needs to give Juvia an answer. She's been waiting long enough." Erza replies, thoughts of Jellal appear in her mind as she speaks. This causes her to blush.

"You know about that quite well, don't you Erza?" Mira teases her.

"Ah! Erza-san has a boyfriend?! Congrats, Erza-San!" Wendy chimes in.

"I-I-I don't have a b-b-boyf-friend!!!!!!"
Mira and Wendy giggle.
••••••••••••
With Lucy
~
"Wow!! You really did all that, Sting!?" Lucy asks in amazement.

Sting smirks "Of course! I'm the all powerful Sting! Silly little vulcans are nothing to me!"

Sting had told Lucy the story of how he defeated 50 tree vulcans all by himself. The story was half true, at least. Sting had defeated a bunch of tree vulcans by himself, though it was more like 23 then 50.

"Pretty amazing huh?"

"Yeah!!" Lucy, truth be told, only partly believed the white dragon's tale. Though he seemed happy when she acted like she believed him, so she pretended.

A pink drink is placed on the bar infront of Lucy.

"Here you go Lucy. One strawberry smoothie, just for you." The bartender, Robert, says with a smile before going back to drying a glass.

"Ah! Thank you, Robert!!" She quickly picks up the drink and takes a drink. "Oh wow, it's delicious!!"

The bartender smiles "Thanks, Lucy. I'll be happy to treat you anytime with compliments like that!" They both laugh before Lucy continues on with her smoothie.

Meanwhile Sting was still trying to figure out why the blonde mage was so familiar. Then it hit him. "I'll be right back, Lucy." He says, walking off after receiving a small nod.

The blonde dragon slayer goes out to his and Rouge's apartment, only a few streets away from the guild, and starts rummaging around this room in search of something.

"There it is." He mutters as he pulls a cardboard box out of this closet. He opens the box, revealing a stack of Sorcerer Weekly' magazines . He picks up the first one. Natsu Dragoneel was on the cover. This issue was from 8 years ago, Sting was 11 at the time. Here it talked about how Natsu destroyed a small village while in pursuit of a bandit. The article caused Sting to chuckle as he flipped threw it. After reading it he sets it down carefully on the floor next to him, not finding what he was looking for.

He picks up the next issue, this one from 7 years ago, the year most of the Fairy Tail members, along with the guild Master, went missing. Sting was 12 at the time. As he flipped threw he found a report on the death of Jude Heartfilia. The Dragon slayer wasn't interested in this, however. After all it's not like he knew the guy personally.

Sighing, Sting sets the magazine down on top of the last one.

The next one was released exactly one year after there disappearance. At this time, they where officially announced deceased. Sting was 13 here. Flipping threw he found a page dedicated to the, presumingly, deceased Fairy Tail Members. This, he stopped to read.

Though he often times looked back and wondered if that was the right decision

On the page he found a list of all the members who disappeared on the island, along with pictures of them. He skimmed along the names until he saw a picture of a certain blonde mage. The girl in the picture was Lucy Hato, the mage they had saved one week ago. Sting's eyes widen as he looked at the picture, then, thinking they must just look a like, he glances at the information to the right of the picture.

Lucy Heartfilia
17
Celestial Spirt Mage

Sting sat shocked at his discovery. He now had to make a big choice. Keep it a secret, or tell her.