Chapter 2

~With Fairy Tail. 3rd person~

The Fairy Tail guild hall was quiet, the only noise was the sound of the rain drops hitting the roof and the quiet sobs of the guild members. They had just finished the funeral ceremony for the well known Celestial Mage, Lucy Heartfilia. Most people went home after the ceremony, some stayed at the guild. Everyone in Fairy Tail that wasn't busy with a mission or something else attended, everyone but one person. Natsu Dragneel. No one had seen the fire mage since they got off the train to Magnolia. The others, especially the rest of Team Natsu, where worried about him, but they knew better then to bother him at that time. It would be better just to leave him be, everyone silently agreed. After all it was plainly obviously that he was the most hurt out of anyone by the disappearence of Lucy's body. They had searched every where but it was no where to be found. Everyone assumed that she was dead due to the fact that her body had disappeared. After all they had have experiences with dead bodies disappearing in the past.

The guild door slammed open, snapping Wendy out of her thoughts. She looked over to find Natsu standing at the door. A shadow covered his eyes as he walked over to the job bulletin and picked a random job.

"I'm going on a job Mira." He says while walking out.

"Natsu-San..." Wendy muttered.

That's how it was for a few days. Natsu was almost never at the guild, always out on a job with Happy. It was clear to the guild how much pain he was in but whenever they would try to talk to him about it he would brush them off. Dispet that they keep trying to cheer him up. Other then that the guild seemed to go back to normal in just a few weeks. Not much had changed, they where still sad of course but they knew that Lucy wouldn't want them to grieve for to long. Natsu knew that as well yet had a harder time then the rest due to him being closer to the blonde mage then the others in the guild. But it surprisingly didn't take long for him to get back to his old self

~At the Saber Tooth guild 3rd person~

"And that's pretty much it." Stings says, finishing Lucy's tour of the guild hall. Lucy smiles.

"I love it! It's like a big family."

Sting chuckles "Yeah, it is." They walk over to the bar and sit down. A tall man with large muscles turns to them. "What would you like?" The light brown skined man asks, his voice rough. Lucy giggles slightly when she saw the Blue bandana covering his bald head. "Hey Robert. This is Lucy Hato." Sting tells him, pointing to the celestial mage. "She wants to join the guild." Robert nods and pulls out a stamp.

"Where and what color?" He asks.

"Hm.... My right hand. Pink." Robert nods and puts the gives her the insignia.

Why does this seem so familiar...? She wonders. Another image of the white haired girl appears in her mind, this time she was holding a stamp with a familiar looking symbol on it.

"cy.... Lu.... Lucy..." Lucy snaps out her thoughts to find Sting waving his hand infront her face. "Oi Blondie, snap out of it! Earth to Blondie!"

"What? Oh! Um, sorry. I guess I got a little lost in thought there." She laughs nervously, scratching the back of her head. She suddenly gets a tick mark "Hey!! Your Blondie to, Blondie! And my names Lucy! L. U. C. Y! Lucy!" She snaps at him, her eyes widen slightly. It feels... Like I've had a conversation like this before... Sting laughs. "Nah I prefer Blondie, Blondie."

Lucy grunts. "Fine. Call me what you want, Stingy Bee."

"What! Stingy Bee! What the hell kind of name is that!"

"Well what the hell kind of name is Blondie!!" They start to argue about it causing the on looking Rouge and Yukino to sweat drop.

"There like children." Yukino says. Rouge nods in agreement.

Lucy and Sting snap there heads in there direction "No we're not!!" They look back at each other "Stop copying me!!" Lucy huffs and crosses her arms, looking to the side. "Your such a jerk, don't you know your supposed to treat Ladies with respect?" She puffs up her checks. Sting sweatdrops "You started it." He mumbles as a women looking to be in her 30s appears in front of them.

"Oh, you must be the girl that Yukino, Rouge, and Sting saved." The women looked Lucy over, a look of surprise on her face.

"Y-Yes. My name is Lucy Hato. It's nice to met you " she smiles. The women smiles back, the look of surprise know gone.

"You to. Oh! Please excuse my manners, my name is Rona. I'm Saber Tooth guilds Master." She bows polietly. "Welcome to the guild."

Lucy and Rona talked some more about the guilds, magic and what not. Meanwhile Sting was staring at Lucy, trying to figure something out. She looks so familiar! Have I ever her before now? No, I would've remembered someone has annoying as her. Plus I don't recognize the name Hato. He sighs. Maybe Rouge knows. I'll ask him about it. Sting suddenly shakes his head when he realizes he had been staring at Lucy like some kind of stalker. Luckily for him it didn't seem like she had noticed. He breathed a sigh of relief. What am I gonna do with this girl, she's so troublesome. No memories of her past untile after her mother died, she just remembers her name, age and how to use her magic. He runs a hand threw his hair. Lucy looks at him and smiles. Stings heart starts beating faster. This girls such a pain. He smiles back. She giggles at something Yukino says. But she's pretty interesting to. Lucy looks back at him.

"Oi Stingy Bee, stop staring at me. It's creepy." The others laugh while Sting gets a tick mark. "I wasn't staring at you, blondie! I was obviously staring into space!" She chuckles "Sure you where." He grunts. I take that back, this girls a total bitch.

•••••••••••
Hey guys. I had writers block at the end there, also I need your guys opinion. For starters do you have any ideas for chapters? I want Lucy to get closer to the Saber Tooth gang before the GMG starts. But you can also give me ideas for something the Fairy Tail gang could do. Just no Gruvia. Please no ;-; lol and another question. Who should Lucy end up with? Sting? Or Natsu? Thanks for the help guys :) bye!