Wrong Focus, Right?

Bonus Episode ❤️🔥❤️

●●●●●●

Isha reached out to take it, but he was holding the bottle to her mouth. She had no choice but to take two small sips as he held the bottle in his hand.

Although she didn’t drink much at night, she had a lot of drinks. She really didn’t have much desire to drink water.

Shivam frowned slightly and approached her with a gentle gaze. “Drink a little more.”

“I can’t. I really can’t drink anymore.”

“Just one more mouthful.”

“I can’t drink anymore.” Isha felt as though her stomach was filled to the brim.

Shivam took back the mineral water bottle unhurriedly and took a sip. Just as Isha was about to heave a sigh of relief, the man’s breath invaded her nose. His thin lips were soft as he made her drink another mouthful of water.

Isha grunted. This last mouthful made her want to cry.

In the distance, a flash of light recorded the scene in front.

Then, Shivam’s car drove away.

When the phone containing the video was placed on Yash Pratap’s desk, he angrily pushed the phone to the floor.

The phone shattered into pieces.

“What a bastard! He actually likes men! What did Kareena teach him to lead the Pratap family astray?!” No matter how much Yash Pratap disliked Shivam, he couldn’t tolerate his son messing around like this.

But in the video, Shivam’s appearance was clearly shown. The person he was hugging and kissing was also clearly a man.

He really didn’t expect his son to do something so perverse.

Tapas Pratap sat at the side with a faint smile on his face.

Yash Pratap could accept that his son had countless women, but he could not accept that he liked men. Especially since he already had a bad impression of that son, it was even harder for him to like him now.

Tapas Pratap smiled and said, “Dad, isn’t this good? Now that we’re secretly buying the shares of Pratap Group and roping in the people who support us, how many people will turn against Shivam and how badly will the shares of Pratap Group fall if we release the news of Shivam liking men?”

Yash Pratap’s worry turned to joy. “You can’t blame me for taking back Pratap Group. How can we hand over such a huge family business to such a person? How can we let him destroy the future of the entire family? Contact Gaurav. We have to act as soon as possible!”

“I’ve been in contact with Gaurav, and everything is normal,” Tapas Pratap said. “I’ll collect more evidence. Shivam will definitely be abandoned by everyone!”

Soon, a piece of explosive news hit the public eye.

The leader of Pratap Group, Shivam, who had always been mysterious and low-key, had gone on a date with a young hunk late at night. He was on the hot search list and directly occupied the first spot.

This trending topic was very eye-catching and quickly attracted the attention of many people.

First of all, the words ‘the head of Pratap Group’ were enough to arouse everyone’s interest.

As one of the largest corporations in S Country, Pratap Group was active in various fields and controlled half of the country’s economy.

The head of Pratap Group had always been mysterious. Many years ago, after Old Master Pratap retired, Yash Pratap only appeared briefly. After that, the person in charge never appeared in public again.