Giving Birth To A Son To Secure His Status

The nurse said, "It was a boy. Because I lost the child, the pregnant woman caused a scene at the hospital. The hospital's reputation was greatly affected. I was also fired from public office and my qualifications as a nurse were revoked. From then on, I could no longer do any related work. Later, I could only do some cleaning and cooking work."

She looked calm at the mention of what had happened back then, but who was to say that it hadn't affected her much? It had changed her life.

Yash Pratap said, "What does this have to do with us?"

Hari continued to ask, "Then do you know how the child was lost?"

"I'm not too sure. At that time, the hospital and the family had settled matters in private, so the family didn't call the police. Someone saw a man come and secretly take the child away, but surveillance wasn't advanced at that time. We weren't sure, so we couldn't determine anything."

"What happened to the pregnant woman after that?" Hari asked.

"The family got compensation from the hospital and left quickly. But only the pregnant woman refused to leave and kept searching around the hospital. Later, she went crazy and wandered around the hospital every day. I heard that her husband divorced her too." The nurse looked guilty as she said this. "It was my fault for not doing my job well..."

Tears welled up in her cloudy eyes. They were filled with shame for what had happened back then.

"What are you trying to say?" Yash Pratap questioned the nurse, then turned to Shivam. "What are you trying to say? You found someone to tell me a story and conclude that my son doesn't belong to me, huh?"

"Hari, let Shina's former manager in."

"Ex-manager? Didn't her ex-manager die in a car accident? Why are you still pretending to be a god?" Yash Pratap asked.

Soon, Shina's former manager came out. He was now a gray-haired old man.

Yash Pratap still remembered what Shina's ex-manager looked like. He immediately recognized that he was not a fake.

Kareena nodded gently. She knew this former manager too.

Shivam said, "In the few days when the child was lost in the hospital, you appeared a few times. According to the investigation, you weren't married back then, nor did you have friends who gave birth to children. Shina was even staying in a private hospital during that time. Why did you go to a women's and children's health hospital?"

"I was asked by Shina to go to the maternity and child care center and take a boy away."

"Who was the child?"

"It's Tapas Pratap!" the former manager said without hesitation.

When Tapas Pratap heard this, he did not believe it at all. "Impossible! How could I be the child of another? I'm the child of my mother and father! You're too ridiculous!

"You've been hiding outside for so many years, and you didn't get into a car accident at all. Did you come here just to stab me in the back at a time like this?" Yash Pratap didn't believe it at all even though he had just witnessed what happened to Tinki.

But the more he was slapped in the face, the more he had to maintain his dignity.

The former manager said in a low voice, "No matter what you say, it's confirmed that I took someone else's child and gave it to Shina to be her son. Back then, Shina wasn't pregnant at all. Only she and I know about this. Every time we faced the doctor, we tried our best to fool him.

"In addition, the standards of prenatal examinations at that time were not high. We only had a few prenatal examinations, so no one else knew about this."