How Will You Thank Me?

Shivam nodded. "Not many people can compare to her. This is good news."

"However, Fourth Sister also said that she'll definitely be fair." Isha looked a little tense.

Shivam understood. "Of course. Hina definitely didn't appear to defend my mother's innocence. She must want to send the real murderer to prison. Therefore, she'll target the real murderer, not specifically Shina or my mother."

Isha nodded. "That's what I'm worried about. If something goes wrong with the evidence, the case will be bad for Mom..."

At that time, the stronger Hina was, the worse it would be for Kareena.

"Do you think Mom did that kind of thing?"

"Definitely not. As I got to know her, I knew she certainly isn't the type of person to do something like that. I believe in her."

"Since you believe in her, there's no need to worry about the entire case being disadvantageous to her. When the time comes, Hina will do her best to target Shina. If Shina is guilty and convicted, Mom will naturally be fine."

Isha nodded. "That's true. I'm just afraid there's something else going on."

"Even if someone wants to tamper with the evidence, they have to go through me first and then Gaurav. Who would dare to be so bold as to risk universal condemnation and tamper with evidence?"

With Shivam's words, Isha felt much more relaxed.

Shivam reached out and stroked her hair. "Thank you for your help."

"Fourth Sister was going to come anyway. I didn't exactly help."

"If not for you, she'd focus on giving Shina as harsh of a sentence as possible instead of my mom's acquittal defense."

"That makes sense! In that case, how are you going to thank me?" Isha smiled brightly.

"How about meat?" The man's Adam's apple bobbed, and his voice was rich and charming.

.......

Shina had found Karan to be her defense lawyer, and Tinki had already prepared several drafts to be published online.

She wanted to build momentum early and turn public opinion around as soon as possible to pave the way for future victories.

Now, she could not rely on the Pratap family anymore. Tinki had to work hard with her mother.

Fortunately, Manish had always been very helpful and provided a lot of resources for Tinki.

This case that everyone was paying attention to also caused a lot of discussions.

[I really didn't expect Shina to be able to invite Karan. I've checked. Karan is the most awesome lawyer in this area. He's almost one of the top big shots in the country. Shina is really awesome.]

[As expected of a woman who's slept with countless major directors and investors. She could still hire a lawyer like that at a time like this.]

[There's nothing going on from Pratap Group's side. But I don't think they can hire a good lawyer, right?]

[The industry insiders say that in this situation, only by inviting Fakhar over can Kareena win. Do you know who Fakhar is? I'm not bragging, but he's an existence even more powerful than Karan. He'll definitely make Karan kneel down!]

[Actually, they can hire me as well. Whether I win or lose, I can become famous as a lawyer. Hahaha.]

[But I heard that Fakhar hasn't taken on a case at all. Forget it, Kareena might suffer.]