2

Warmth. I could feel warmth around me, which confused me a little. I remember being freezing cold at first. The next thing my brain registered was voices. Gentle, quiet voices a few feet away from me. I swear I remember being outside before, it didn't sound like we were outside anymore though. I painfully began to open my eyes as a killer headache kicked in. Not liking the pain, I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it would go away pretty quickly.

"I want to know who it is that thinks it's Ok to do this to a woman!"

"I know, look we all do Ok? But you can't just bombard her with questions the moment she wakes up."

"Well whoever it was, I'm gonna find them and not let them walk away from me uninjured."

"Corey, you don't even know the girl, calm down a little bit."

Wait... Did he just say Corey? I don't know, I was to confused and I could hear at least three different voices which was to many for my brain to process at the moment.

"I know, but think about it, if you saw a woman lying almost half dead in a side alley, you'd be a bit pissed at someone too, wouldn't you?!"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Exactly, so let's just help the dam girl and make sure she stays safe and-"

"Corey?"

"What?"

"She's waking up."

The small whisper-shouting died down as I finally managed to open my eyes to see three figures standing opposite me, the other side of the room we were in. I took in my surroundings and realized were in a small cream coloured room, with mirrors, bags and boxes everywhere. It looked sort of like a dressing room, I thought. I came to notice I had a fluffy grey blanket placed over me too. I then looked to face the three men, one of which was making their way towards me and- wait a minute... He looked liked Clown...

"Hey love, my name's Shawn, I'm not gonna hurt you so don't freak out Ok?" He said. Oh my god it was Clown.

"I-I know who you are... I was w-watching your concert earlier," I stammered, a dry throat and a shit ton of nerves did not mix well when trying to talk.

"Oh my god I'm so fucking stupid! See, I told you she looked familiar!" Corey suddenly burst out, making me flinch and inhale a breath quickly.

Shawn scowled at Corey who quietened down again and apologized, holding his hands up in surrender.

My attention went back to Shawn who looked back at me and gave me a gentle smile.

"Ok, so I better let you know what's going on. Basically the short story is we left the venue after clearing everything away, and when we left to go to the bus, we caught sight of you laying across the floor. You were in quite a bad state, blood everywhere, so we took you back into the venue. This is the dressing room you're in now, and we cleaned the blood off of your face whilst you were out cold. That's about it really, we didn't know what else to do."

I nodded as he explained. Biting my lip as tears started to build up. Before I could let them fall, a pair of arms were wrapped around me and I realised that it was Shawn.

"Hey don't cry, it's alright you're safe with us now," He soothed as I tried not to let too many tears fall.

"Do you know who done it to you?" I turned to face the unfamiliar voice and saw Mick now sat next to me. I took in his huge build and long black hair before answering.

"Yes... I-It was my... It was my boyfriend," I confessed. I was tired of lying for him, it was about time someone knew about it, even if it was a band I was never to see again.